Chapter 75

Upon hearing Wang Yansheng's words, Qiao Hongxia felt something exploded in her mind!

She was like a shrimp thrown into the boiling water, and it was red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Her hands gripped the corners of her clothes tightly and loosely, loosely and tightly, and the corners of her clothes were rubbed uncomfortably by her. After a long time, she found her voice and said, "Why me?"

Not only was she one year older than him, but she was also divorced and took a child. With his identity and achievements, he could marry a better girl!

Even if he wanted to marry a girl from the city, it was not impossible. If she didn't know that he was not the kind of person who made fun of others casually, she would think he was playing with herself!

Qiao Hongxia was nervous, but Wang Yansheng was actually more nervous than her.

It's just that his skin is dark and he is serious. People who are not particularly familiar with him would never see it.

He stared at her face without blinking, seeing her cheeks and cheeks flying pink, he felt very beautiful.

After staring for a while, he was afraid that she would think she was a hooligan, so he forced himself to look away from her face, and then he heard her questioning.

He breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, but fortunately, she did not reject herself in one sigh: "I, I have been paying attention to you for a long time."

He couldn't wait to slap himself when he said this.

Bah, this sounds more like a gangster!

Sure enough, when Qiao Hongxia heard him, she raised her eyes and glanced at him.

Wang Yansheng was so nervous that his heart jumped out of his throat: "I, I didn't mean that, I mean, do you remember 1960?"

Qiao Hongxia was taken aback and nodded: "Of course I remember, three years of famine, you will never forget it in this life!"

Wang Yansheng also nodded. From 1959 to 1961, there was a famine throughout the country, and many people did not survive those years.

In the past, the Wang family was not well-stocked, and it can even be said that it was too poor. When the Great Famine came, people like them, who were surrounded by walls and had a large population, were the first to be affected.

His grandfather, grandmother, and a little aunt were swollen to death after eating Guanyin soil in 1959. He originally had a little sister who starved to death that year.

During those three years, people in the production team starved to death almost every day!

Although the family warned them not to eat Guanyin soil every day, he was too hungry that day. When he was shaking his hands and trying to put the Guanyin soil into his mouth, she appeared to him with half of a thick noodle steamed bun. before.

He still remembers what she said to himself. She said: "This soil will kill you if you eat it. Don't eat it anymore. You can eat my bun!"

He looked up at her blankly, thinking she was so stupid, how important food was that year, she actually gave him steamed buns!

Seeing that he hadn't moved, she stuffed the steamed bun into his hand, and told him again before leaving, telling him not to eat Guanyin soil in the future.

At that time, he gobbled up and stared at her away back, feeling that she was the best-looking girl he had ever seen in his life, even at that time she was so thin that she was yellowish and thin.