Chapter 136

On this day, Qiao Zhenguo's face had a few more traces of nails.

A customer came to eat in the restaurant and saw him like this, and asked him what happened.

Qiao Zhenguo knew that he was ashamed, so he said that he was caught by the wild cat, and the guests scolded the wild cat one after another, making Wanchunju angry to death.

Da Qiao didn't know what happened in Dafang. During this process, she made a call home, but her family didn't tell her about it.

The days flew past like flowing water, and soon it was the weekend.

On Friday afternoon, Wang Xianxian was in the dormitory with a big fanfare to pack things up, the action was so big that everyone in the opposite dormitory knew it.

Although Song Yulian was beaten last time, Wang Xianxian gave her a lot of food and a bottle of skin cream for wiping her face, so the two of them quickly reconciled.

At the moment the two are singing together.

Song Yulian said with envy: "Xianxian, I really envy you, your home is in Beijing, and you can go home for dinner every weekend!"

Chen Xiaolan on the side nodded like garlic: "Yes, unlike us, you can only go back once in a semester!"

Song Yulian glanced at Da Qiao who was preparing the table, and sneered: "It's good to be able to go back once in a semester. Some people come from the countryside. I heard that it takes ten days and ten nights by car. I guess I can only go back once a year. !"

She went to find out and knew that Da Qiao came from a remote town. When she first heard the name of the place, she couldn't help but smile.

She sees that Da Qiao is dressed very modern every day, and she is wearing a watch that Wang Xianxian can't afford. People who don't know would think she is a young lady. It turns out that she is just a pheasant flying out of a small country!

What is it!

I just don't know where her things came from. She has a bad guess about this, but it's hard to tell.

As soon as this was said, everyone knew that he was talking about Da Qiao.

Cai Ruan was too angry, but the other party didn't name her by name. If she rushed to scold the other party like this, she would be easily beaten by the other party.

She looked at Da Qiao and wanted to see how she handled it. As long as she needed, she could charge for her!

Unexpectedly, Da Qiao looked calm, as if he hadn't heard Song Yulian's words.

Da Qiao naturally heard it, but she didn't bother to talk to them.

Besides, she did come from a rural area. There is no need to deny it. Should a person go to a better place to deny her origin?

The most important thing is that she doesn't think it's shameful that she is from the country!

"You don't have to envy me. If you have a chance in the future, I ask you all to go to my house to play!"

When Wang Xianxian saw Da Qiao's silence, he thought she was faceless, and the expression on her face became more and more proud.

Song Yulian looked excited: "Okay, I've long wanted to visit Xianxian's house. If you can cultivate a family with such a temperament, Xianxian, your parents must be very educated people, right?"

Chen Xiaolan also slapped rainbow fart quickly.

Although her cousin's home is a local in Beijing, her cousin doesn't like her, let alone welcome her to go there, so even if it is the weekend, she can only stay in the dormitory.

✓Adored Koi in the 70sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें