Chapter 40

Upon hearing this shout, Lin Hui and Wang Qiuying looked at each other and rushed out immediately.

When I came outside, I saw Song Jinlai's wife standing next to the ancient well, slaying pigs frantically: "It's dead! It's dead!"

Everyone ran to the ancient well and took a breath!

I saw a woman lying on the ground with blood all around her. Seeing her motionless, she should have died long ago.

"Who is this person? Why do you look so familiar?"

"How do I feel that she is like Fang Fugui's daughter-in-law? She has been wearing this dress for a few days without changing it."

"Oh, when you said that, I remembered it! This figure really resembles her, shouldn't it be her, desolate!"

"Why don't you stand still, go over and help people up, maybe they are not dead yet?"

"You can do it, you can do it, don't force it!"

"No, you have the ability to go up there, talk around with a mouth, and go away!"

Although the people in the village are enthusiastic, it also depends on the situation. It seems that Lin Hui had just jumped into the well last time. Someone saw it and naturally wanted to save it.

But now this person is obviously dead, so he rashly went up and turned the person over. For one thing, he was unhappy, and secondly, he was afraid of causing unnecessary trouble.

"Don't make any noise, someone has already been sent to notify the production team leader!"

The production team leader Wang Shuisheng almost rushed in.

Someone died in the team. This is a big deal, and it might even affect his position as the production team leader.

When he saw the woman lying on the ground, his face darkened again and again.

When he came over, he still had a glimmer of hope, hope that the people in the village had exaggerated it, but now...

Hopeless.

He went up and turned the person over, and everyone leaned in to see it, and they all turned pale with fright.

Sure enough, Fang Fugui's wife!

A big hole was smashed into her forehead, her face was as white as paper, her eyes were tightly closed, and there was no breath at all.

Wang Fugui tremblingly put his hand under her sniff, his face turned paler.

Out of breath!

The crowd was suddenly pushed aside, and half an hour ago was squeezed in by the female doctor who had been attacked by Qiao Zhenguo and his wife.

Wang Shuisheng came to see the doctor and quickly asked her to confirm again.

After the female doctor checked, she confirmed Wang Shuisheng's guess: "I'm out of breath. I've been dead for at least an hour and a half."

Everyone sighed again.

Although the Fang family is lazy and delicious, everyone does not hate Fang Fugui's wife, but feels that she is very pitiful.

Some people discussed her not long ago, but they would disappear in the blink of an eye.

Human life is too fragile, and people have to sigh.

Wang Shuisheng asked Song Chunhua, the director of the Women's Federation on the team, to inform the Fang family.

When Song Chunhua came to the entrance of Fang's courtyard, she heard Mrs. Fang cursing, "Be a dead slut, go and pick water for a long time, rich and honorable, you wife must have a good lesson!"