Chapter 45

Huang Xuewen originally only wanted to sneak behind them before the police arrived, but he didn't want to be discovered!

Lady Hua looked back and said to Old Man Hua: "That person has been following us, it is very likely that he has heard what we just said!"

The old man Hua also glanced back secretly, his face paled in fright: "Will he go to the police?"

Lady Hua said with a triangular eye: "I'm afraid he has been sent to the police. If we are caught, our son will definitely starve to death! Now that you have to go out and stumble him, I will take one step first. ,Can you?"

The old man didn't think he could.

But he listened to his wife all his life, not to mention that he didn't want Hua's family to be broken, and he said cruelly in his heart: "Okay, I'm going to trip him!"

The old man Hua turned his head and rushed towards Huang Xuewen, and the old lady Hua speeded up and ran.

Huang Xuewen didn't expect that the other party dared to run back, and was hugged around his waist without precaution.

When he saw the figure of the woman running away, he said badly in his heart!

He struggled hard, but the other party used his strength, like a savage bull, clinging to him!

Seeing that the woman was about to disappear from sight, Huang Xuewen sweated out of a rush, hugged the old man's shoulder and shook it hard--

The old man was thrown out, rolled on the ground, and screamed in pain.

Huang Xuewen could see at a glance that he was pretending, he didn't think much, and stepped his legs to chase the woman.

Unexpectedly, when he ran halfway, he suddenly heard the screams of passers-by: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hhhh!

"It's the man in front, the one in black. Everyone, grab him, don't let him run!"

When Huang Xuewen heard the dead man, he immediately stopped and turned around, then saw passers-by looking at him with fear.

Soon, a few big men rushed up and grabbed his hands: "Quickly, grab him and go to the police station!"

When Dong Jing brought the police over, she saw this picture. His husband was crushed by several men with his arms on the ground. Not far from him, he was lying with foam at his mouth and urinary incontinence. He had lost his breath. Old man.

There was a thud in her heart, and she felt the sky spinning.

Afterwards, the two of them were taken back to the police station. Several passersby testified that the old man died after being thrown to the ground by Huang Xuewen.

Huang Xuewen: "He was fine when I left, not to mention that this man is a trafficker, and my wife can testify!"

A policeman said, "You said he is a human trafficker? He is a human trafficker? Where is the evidence? Where is the kidnapped child?"

"The child was taken away by his wife!"

The police chuckled, "In other words, you have no evidence at all! If I kill you now and say you are a rapist, are you a rapist?"

Huang Xuewen couldn't argue, gritted his teeth with anger!

Finally, the forensic doctor came. After the examination, it was confirmed that the old man died of epilepsy. However, in forensic science, emotional agitation is one of the causes of epilepsy.

In other words, this old man will die and has nothing to do with Huang Xuewen.

The police station issued an order to temporarily detain Huang Xuewen, and the details are waiting for the next review.