Chapter 139

Da Qiao had never been so embarrassed before that he was exposed on the spot when he lied.

"Xiao Dongyun and Xu Xu, my sister lied to you just now because my sister was afraid that you were too young and eating popsicles would be bad for your health."

She looked at her younger brother and sister with four eyes condemning her, and the cold sweat was about to come down.

Xiao Dongyun said with a stern black face, "That sister shouldn't lie!"

Xue Anxu frowned and said, "Sister Dongyun, don't be so aggressive with my sister. She should know that it is wrong, sister, do you know it is wrong?"

Da Qiao nodded like a chick: "Yes, my sister knew it was wrong. My sister shouldn't lie to you. Even if it's a white lie, it's not good to lie. My sister apologizes to you!"

Xiao Dongyun's little head is little bit: "If you know your mistakes, you can correct it, my sister is a good boy, I forgive you!"

Xue Anxu also nodded his head: "I forgive my sister too, but my sister, I want to eat popsicles!"

You can forgive, but you can’t save popsicles!

Xue Anxu's dark eyes turned cleverly, that's a thief.

Da Qiao was caught and could only meet the demands of his younger brothers and sisters, and bought each of them a popsicle.

The proprietress didn't expect to return the five cents back, and actually let her make a small business again, grinning with joy, and personally delivered the popsicles.

After eating the popsicles, Xue Anxu and Xiao Dongyun were finally satisfied.

Several people got in the car, and when Da Qiao got in the car, Zhao Chuyang got out of a car.

He stretched, halfway up, and he saw Da Qiao who was getting in the car.

His whole body trembled, and the next moment the whole person rushed out like a firecracker, and then ran like a leopard.

"Beauty, wait, beauty, wait for me!"

But the distance is a bit far, no one on Da Qiao's side hears, even if they hear, they may not stop.

Waiting for Huo Chi to get in the car last, then the driver drove away immediately.

When Zhao Chuyang chased him, the car had already gone far, leaving only a bottom of dust.

"hateful!"

Zhao Chuyang stretched his feet and kicked the trash can by the side, and slammed his fist on the telephone pole on the side of the road.

During this period of time, he did not know how many methods he had used to inquire about this girl.

He originally thought that by allowing his mother to come forward, he would definitely allow his elder brother to compromise. He told him the girl's information. He didn't want his elder brother to be very stubborn this time. Even if his mother spoke, he resolutely refused to say it.

He knew that the girl's younger siblings were in the company, so he went to the company to hang around from time to time.

It's just that he came to the company many times and couldn't get within two meters of them every time, let alone talk to them.

He also tried to talk to the employees of the company, but they got his elder brother's order. If anyone dared to tell him, he would be fired!

I'm so mad at him!

He walked back with a downcast face, in an extremely bad mood.

Seeing him like this, Zhao's mother quickly said distressed: "Chuyang, what's the matter with you? Who did you run out to chase just now?"