Chapter 99

It has been ten years since colleges and universities across the country stopped enrolling students, and everyone did not expect that there would be a day of recovery!

As soon as the news came out, it was like pouring a scoop of water into a frying pan, and the whole country boiled!

The news reached the Qili production team several days later, but this did not prevent everyone from shocking and boiling, especially the educated youth who were almost crazy!

Some educated youths have been to the countryside for more than ten years. They thought that they would stay in the countryside for the rest of their lives. Most of them were married and had children in the production team. They didn't expect that they would wait until the college entrance examination was resumed in their lifetime!

The educated youths are no longer working, and the educated youths who teach at school also stopped teaching at school. Their minds are now all on the college entrance examination. In order to find out about the college entrance examination, the threshold of the team leader Wang Shuisheng's house has to be stepped on!

At this time, the Qiao family was also talking about the college entrance examination.

Wan Chunju slammed the pumpkin seed and said, "Isn't it just a test? It's also worthy of those educated youth crying and laughing, like that one by one is like crazy!"

In Wanchunju's view, what is the use of reading so many books? These people have not worked in the fields for so many years, and have left their homes one by one, and they are not as good as their country folks!

She glanced over the elder daughter who was sitting on the side with her head down and said: "Winter Lotus, your grandma said that you want to introduce a good person to you, you dress up, and you will go to your grandma's house with me tomorrow!"

A look of disgust flashed in Qiao Donghe's eyes, frowned and said: "Mom, I don't want to get married so early."

Wan Chunju suddenly screamed, "What do you want to do if you don't get married? I have so many books for you to read, and it's useless at all. Others graduated from high school and went to the factory to make a lot of money at home, but you didn't make a cent Since you can't make money, you might as well get married early!"

Qiao Donghe's face was flushed, his fingers pinched the corners of his clothes, and his lips turned pale.

She graduated in June. After graduation, she originally wanted to return to the production team to be a teacher, but the production team did not have a place for her.

Later, the Shen family introduced her to a job, but she was dismissed during the interview. In the past few months, she has been helping at home and working in the fields when the farm is busy, but her mother has always rejected her and said She was useless, which made her very frustrated.

Last month, my grandma's house introduced her to a person. The man came back as a soldier. Because of her three uncles, she had a good impression of the soldiers, so she went to see him.

The man's lanky figure, with a straight waist, she felt good at first, but when the other party spoke, she was disillusioned.

He first looked at her as if she was looking at the goods, and then began to criticize her for not being beautiful enough. He also disliked her for reading so many books, and returned to work in the field. The man's mother looked at her **** and looked again, and then acted In front of everyone, she was worried that she would only give birth to daughters like her grandma's house in the future.

She cried with anger at the time, but even so, her mother blamed her, if it weren't for her milk to stop her, she might have to force her to get along with that man.