Chapter 148

Luo Junliang has been running outside with his instructor for more than a week.

A friend of their mentor took the case, and the mentor took him and another classmate to help, and internship by the way.

The case is very tricky, so they have not had an easy time for more than a week.

As the saying goes, if you read thousands of books and travel thousands of miles, the knowledge in the books is dead. Only when you use it flexibly in real life can you truly master this knowledge.

When he first arrived in another city, he called back once. The one who answered the call was Donghe. He asked if his family was good, Donghe told him that it was good, so he didn't worry about it.

When he got busy later, he ignored the call and came back.

But he never expected that when he came back, he was told that his wife almost had a miscarriage, his mother was bitten by a wild dog, and he was in the hospital now!

He hurried home from school and was stopped by Sister Lan.

Sister Lan told him what happened that day, and then sighed: "I said Xiaoliang, don't blame your sister for talking, you really have to deal with this matter properly, if you don't deal with it properly, I'm afraid it will be difficult for the two of you to talk about it! "

Qiao Donghe has a weak personality, but someone like the Qiao family will definitely not let his granddaughter be bullied in vain.

If Luo Junliang doesn't handle it well, maybe the Qiao family will force their young couple to divorce. Even if they don't get divorced, they will definitely have lumps in their hearts!

Luo Junliang nodded with a solemn face: "Thank you Sister Lan, I know how to do it!"

After speaking, he turned and walked out of the compound.

At this time, there was a fire burning in his heart, mad at his mother's restlessness, and mad at himself for being too indifferent, almost harming Donghe and their children!

After his mother came, because his mother never embarrassed Donghe in front of him, but Donghe's face became more and more ugly. He asked her several times, and she said it was all right. It was a normal phenomenon for a woman to become pregnant.

He didn't know the process and appearance of a woman's pregnancy, and he had to prepare for a business trip at that time, and he had to prepare a lot of materials. Except for sleeping, he spent most of the time in the library.

Later, Donghe didn't get fat, but she became thinner. After he found out, he wanted to take her to the hospital, but she still refused. She always said that she was okay.

He heard her say that, and he thought it was really all right.

If he spends more time to inquire, if he can make a decision to send his mother back to his hometown, then the miscarriage will never happen!

Thinking of this, he raised his hand and slapped himself severely!

After all, he is escaping. After all, one is a wife and a mother, no matter which side he stands on, he will hurt the other side.

So when they gave him an illusion of harmony, he obviously felt something was wrong, but he didn't pursue it because he was afraid of the truth behind it!

"Slap"!

He slapped himself again!

Passersby looked at him as if they were looking at a madman, their eyes were full of fear, and they ran quickly.