Chapter 89

Shen family.

Da Qiao and Shen Tianyou played house for a while, and then played hide-and-seek again, until Qin Xiaomei answered a phone call and prepared to go out, and Shen Tianyou couldn't help it after Qin Xiaomei answered the phone and told them not to go out.

Shen Tianyou turned his dark eyes round and round: "Sister Da Qiao, let's go out and play outside!"

Aunt Lan, who was helping with housework, went out to buy groceries. At the moment, only Father Shen who was taking a nap in the house was left at home, so Shen Tianyou felt that this was the best time to escape.

Da Qiao shook his head, disapproving: "Godmother told us not to go out. You have to be obedient, you know?"

Shen Tianyou's temper came up: "I'm not obedient. I'm dying at home every day. I'm going out now! Will you accompany me?"

Da Qiao shook his head again: "I'm not going, I'm the obedient cutie."

Shen Tianyou gave her a "hate that iron can't make steel", then turned around and rushed out like firecrackers: "If you don't accompany me, I will go alone!"

"God bless brother, you come back!" Da Qiao stomped anxiously.

But Shen Tianyou screamed and ran faster, and from time to time he looked back to see if Da Qiao had caught up. When he saw Da Qiao catching up, he ran more frantically.

"Sister Da Qiao, come and chase me!"

Da Qiao thought as he chased him, and when he chased this stinky boy, he would definitely have to slap his ass!

Although Shen Tianyou is fat, this does not prevent him from becoming a flexible little fat man. It took Da Qiao twenty minutes to catch him.

The two men stopped panting, looked left and right, and then found out in horror-they were lost!

Just now, Shen Tianyou rushed when he saw a way to prevent Da Qiao from catching him. Now he stopped to find that he had never been to this place.

Although Shen Tianyou has lived in the town from birth to now, as the only child of the Shen family, the Shen family never let him go out to play alone. Most of them go out by car, so he doesn't know they are there at the moment. Where.

But Da Qiao only paid attention to chasing people and didn't recognize the way. Besides, she had only come to town a few times, and the places she knew were very limited.

The two of them stared at them with big eyes, and they were a little confused.

Shen Tianyou moved her chubby body and leaned in with a guilty conscience: "Sister Da Qiao, what should I do now?"

Da Qiao's black grape-like eyes glared at him and said: "Don't come out, you just want to come out. If godmother goes back and can't find us, she will definitely be very anxious, you are really bad!"

Shen Tianyou's chubby face showed two blushes, and he poked his hands weakly and weakly: "Sister Big Qiao, I know it was wrong. If our mother and father want to beat me back, can you protect me?"

In the Shen family, Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen are very doting on their children. Mr. and Mrs. Shen Shikai and Mrs. Qin Xiaomei often show red faces. They are very strict with Shen Tianyou. If they do something wrong, they will definitely be taught. strip!

Shen Tianyou felt that his mistake this time was a bit serious, and he was afraid that he would be slapped when he returned, so he sought asylum from Da Qiao in advance.

Da Qiao said with a stern face: "No, not only will the godfather and godmother beat you, but I will also beat you!"

Without waiting to go back, she turned Shen Tianyou over and hit his fleshy **** a few times.