Chapter 108

After speaking, Huo Chi turned and pointed to the car parked not far away and said to the woman: "That's our car. If you believe us, we can send you to the hospital now."

Zhang Yueming looked in the direction he was pointing, and nodded with excitement: "Thank you, thank you!"

There are still many people in this world, and when she was repeatedly rejected by others just now, she was almost desperate!

Thinking of this, she bowed again to Da Qiao and Huo Chi in a series of thanks.

Da Qiao told her to be polite, and then Huo Chi and the two took her to the car quickly.

After getting in the car, Huo Chi ordered the driver to go to the nearest hospital as quickly as possible.

When they arrived at the hospital, Da Qiao and Huo Chi did not leave immediately, but went in with the woman.

Huo Chi felt that Da Qiao's attitude towards the woman was a bit strange, but she didn't care too much. At the beginning, she could lend a hand to him as a bad guy, but now she can also help other people.

In his heart, she is like a little angel.

The hospital saw that the blood in the child's nose kept flowing, so he didn't dare to delay, so he quickly stopped the bleeding.

Although the child named Xiaoyu was only four or five years old, he didn't cry or make trouble when he came along the way. He was so well-behaved that it hurts people.

Da Qiao looked at him and couldn't help thinking of the two twin brothers in the family.

The twins are white and tender, looking like two huge dumplings from a distance, and the little poor in front of them is thin and thin, because they are thin and look big, like a squashed donkey rolling.

Thinking of dumplings and donkeys rolling, she couldn't help swallowing, and she felt a little guilty.

How can she still think about food at this time?

Huo Chi watched her pinkish little mouth squeeze, and swallowed hard, then whispered to her, "Are you hungry?"

Da Qiao Shui Wuwu's big eyes blinked and blushed, "I'm not hungry."

It has only been an hour since eating, and she had eaten a lot at noon. Where is it so easy to be hungry, she just thought of eating just now, a little bit greedy.

It's really only a little bit.

Huo Chi raised his eyebrows in disbelief, "Why do you keep swallowing if you are not hungry? Are you thirsty?"

Da Qiao's face was even redder, and his cheeks were pink and tender: "I'm not thirsty either."

Seeing her guilty conscience, Huo Chi was still a little puzzled at first, but suddenly remembered that when she was in the car, he held snacks in his arms and kept eating. He felt as if he had guessed the truth.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear: "From tomorrow, I will take you to eat various snacks in Beijing."

When Da Qiao heard the food, he couldn't help swallowing again, his eyes sparkling: "Are those snacks delicious?"

Huo Chi thought for a while and said, "It should be pretty good. I have only heard some of them, but haven't eaten them yet."

When he sent a letter at home and wanted her to come to Beijing, he asked about all kinds of authentic snacks in Beijing, thinking about taking her to eat when she came.

Da Qiao pursed his mouth and laughed, with a sweet voice: "Brother Huo Chi, you are so kind to me!"

Huo Chi's eyes fell on her crescent-like eyebrows and raised her eyebrows: "You only know today?"