Chapter 82

When the enemies meet, they are extremely jealous!

Lin Hui and Fang Xiaojuan used to be the best sisters to Tao. They grew up together and worked together, but the two people who had been close to each other became mortal enemies after Fang Xiaojuan snatched the person Lin Hui liked.

Now going around and around, Lin Hui married Fang Xiaojuan's ex-husband again, and the knot between the two will never be untied in this lifetime.

Fang Xiaojuan's eyes were staring at Lin Hui who was walking towards her, and a touch of jealousy flashed through her eyes.

Lin Hui's complexion was ruddy and her skin was white and tender. She looked younger and more beautiful than she was when she was seventeen or eighteen. It's so jealous!

On the other hand, her face is sallow, and her cheeks have a lot of indelible spots. For more than half a month, in order to maintain her body and skin, she hides at home and does not work every day, but even so, her skin condition Still not good.

When Lin Hui saw Fang Xiaojuan, she was disgusted besides disgust in her heart.

This person is selfish and selfish. As a friend, she will stabb you in the back. As a mother, she will abandon her children. As a wife, she will cheat on you and give you a cuckold. There is no bottom line!

Knowing that she was going to marry to the Shanghai stock market, she was not jealous at all, but hoped that she could live there peacefully and never come back in this life!

She didn't want to bother Fang Xiaojuan, but her appearance just stimulated the other person.

Just when she was about to go over, Fang Xiaojuan stretched out her hand to stop her: "Huihui, why are you in such a hurry? Anyway, we are also good sisters for many years. Now I am going to the city, don't you want to be nice to me? Have a chat?"

Lin Hui was so disgusted by her "Huihui", she lowered her face and said, "Get out of the way, I have nothing to talk about with you!"

After that, she walked aside two steps, but was stopped by Fang Xiaojuan again, and the other party made it clear that she didn't want her to go!

"Fang Xiaojuan, don't think that you are climbing a high branch. We can do nothing about you. If you want to go to the Shanghai stock market smoothly, you'd better get out of it now!"

Lin Hui used to be such a gentle person. She always spoke in a low voice, but now she was actually angry.

Fang Xiaojuan's expression became ugly when she heard her threats: "Don't think that Qiao's family has become a deputy director and you can walk sideways in the production team. If they really care about Qiao's family, Qiao Zhenjun will not be fired. Work! So you want to threaten me, save it!"

Lin Hui pressed her mouth tightly, not wanting to talk nonsense with her.

Fang Xiaojuan's eyes turned around and fell on her towering belly, and there was another jealousy in her heart: "Your belly is about to give birth, right? Your belly is round, and you should be a son. Oh, no, your belly is more than mine. Bigger, it's likely to be twins."

Lin Hui held her stomach back for two steps, looked at her warily and said, "What do you want to do?"

Fang Xiaojuan wanted to do something, but she didn't dare to cause trouble at this time.

Although Meng Hongguang is the secretary of the deputy director, Yuanshui can't save the nearby fire. If the Qiao family initiates a ruthless attack, it will be directed at the relationship between them and the Wang family. There is definitely a way to prevent her from getting out of the production team!