Chapter 13

Da Qiao is a good dumpling. When it gets dark, she will soak up her little feet, ready to go to bed when her uncle comes over.

Who knows that her uncle didn't wait, but she waited for her milk and her father!

"Da Qiao, is your dad asleep?" Xue Chuan looked at the little dumpling in front of him, and said with a pleasant tone.

Da Qiao blinked his big eyes, shook his head and said softly, "No."

Qiao Xiuzhi patted her little head: "We have something to discuss with your dad, so come in and listen."

In Qiao Xiuzhi's view, even children have the right not to be kept in the dark.

Da Qiao looked at her grandfather and grandma both with serious faces, and he was cautiously pounding fast.

Her instinct is about to happen!

Qiao Zhenjun was also taken aback when he saw his parents coming over: "Dad and Mom, why are you here? Isn't it convenient for your eldest brother to come here? Actually, I can handle it by myself. You don't have to come and take care of me every night."

His parents have to come to take care of him for a long time, and sometimes he feels that he is better off dead.

Da Qiao kicked his short legs as a porter, and brought two stools for the father and the milk, and the milk said, "Master, milk, you guys, sit down!"

Xue Chuan looked at it softly, and stretched out his hand to rub her little furry head: "Master came out in a hurry this time. He didn't bring any candy, so he will remember it next time."

Da Qiao's eyes lit up, thinking of the sweetness of the candy, water came out of his mouth.

She pursed her small mouth and swallowed her saliva subconsciously. She looked like a greedy little squirrel, with expectations in her eyes, and she seemed to be ashamed of her gluttony. Xue Chuan couldn't help but smile.

Qiao Xiuzhi has never had a vague personality, so she directly sent Fang Xiaojuan to Lin Hui, but Lin Hui couldn't think of jumping the well and told Qiao Zhenjun.

After hearing this, Qiao Zhenjun looked incredulous, and it took a long time to find her voice: "Xiaojuan... she really did that?"

He really didn't know why Fang Xiaojuan became like this. It's hard not to say to his daughter, and now he can't wait to pour dirty water on him!

And she really looked at him highly, he couldn't even stand up as a paralyzed man, so how could he mess with people?

He thought of Lin Hui again, the girl with two big braids who was always the quietest in the crowd, and she felt a bit tingling in her heart.

If he ever took the initiative to marry a girl, that person would be Lin Hui. Every time she smiled at him, he blushed and his heart beat so hard that he didn't know where to put it.

Without waiting for him to speak with his parents, Fang Xiaojuan happened.

Qiao Xiuzhi knew that her son was honest, but his personality was not as bold and courageous as the youngest. If he didn't smoke him away, he would probably endure it as before.

So she said straightforwardly: "How are you going to solve this? What I meant with your dad is to divorce Fang Xiaojuan."

Qiao Zhenjun was shocked again!

divorce? !

He really never thought about this!

It is not how much he loves Fang Xiaojuan, but that few people have divorced these years!