Chapter 109

When this happened, Da Qiao and Huo Chi didn't want to go to any department store.

They went back to Huo's house directly, and then told the two adults about the matter.

The Huo family has always been very grateful to the Qiao family for taking care of them in those few years. Although they gave the Qiao family a lot of things after rehabilitated, they always felt that it was not enough.

Upon hearing the words of the two children, Huo Huaqing and Dai Shufang said on the spot that they must help the Qiao family investigate this matter.

Even if that Zhang Yueming is not the daughter of the Qiao family, they will continue to help the Qiao family look for it in the future!

After hearing this, Da Qiao thanked in a soft voice: "Grandpa Huo and Aunt Fang thank you. I just thought about it. I think this matter should still be told to my grandparents."

Huo Huaqing nodded: "Your proposal is also good. You should tell your grandparents about this matter so that they can also ask the Shen family to help investigate. We will investigate together here. If we take both sides, it should be cleared out sooner! "

So the matter was decided like this.

Because the matter was urgent, Da Qiao directly called Shen's house and asked them to help inform her grandparents to come, and she would call again in an hour.

It was Shen Tianyou who answered the phone. He complained on the phone that Da Qiao had left him to go to Beijing alone. The tone was as lamentable as he was.

Da Qiao had to apologize to him again and again, saying that he must bring him good food when he returned. Then he said contentedly to forgive her this time, and hurried to inform Qiao's house after hanging up the phone.

Qiao Xiuzhi knew that Da Qiao was not the kind of ignorant child. She called in such anxiousness that something must have happened to her, so she hurried to Shen's house with Xue Chuan apart from anything else.

The Shen family didn't care about the phone bill, so they didn't have to wait for Da Qiao to call back, just call it directly.

Qiao Xiuzhi didn't bother, and called directly to Huo's house.

It happened to be Da Qiao who answered the phone. When she heard the voice of her milk, she said softly and coquettishly: "Milk, I miss you and my father so much."

Since she was six years old, she has hardly left her father and mother for so long. This time she suddenly left for so long, she really missed them.

Qiao Xiuzhi heard her delicate and soft voice, and her heart became soft: "Good boy, milk misses you too, are you still used to living in Huo's house?"

Although her mother couldn't see her movements, Da Qiao nodded her head obediently: "I'm used to it. Grandpa Huo and Aunt Fang are very good to me."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Huo Chi, who was opposite, suddenly raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

Da Qiao looked at him with misty eyes, a little unclear.

But on the phone, her milk had already asked her why she called, so she had to concentrate on the phone and told her about the suspected four aunts.

After Qiao Xiuzhi listened, she felt excited: "I know about this. You thank Huo Chi for his grandfather and mother for the milk, and the milk will also ask the Shen family to help investigate."

Da Qiao Xiaoji nodded: "Milk, don't worry, even if Aunt Ming is not the fourth aunt, she will definitely be able to find it in the future!"

Qiao Xiuzhi said: "Well, milk is not worried, you are in Huo's house, maybe we can meet soon."