Chapter 22

regret?

hehe!

She Fang Xiaojuan has never gone to school, and she doesn't know how to write the word regret!

To say regret, what she should regret most is that she didn't choke to death the scourge when she was born!

She stared at Da Qiao, who was lying on Qiao Xiuzhi's shoulder, with a sharp look.

If Da Qiao felt a little bit, he looked at her mother, and her body shook with fright. His head was buried in her breast's neck, and he didn't dare to lift it up.

Qiao Xiuzhi stretched out her hand and patted Xiao Tuanzi on the back, but did not turn her head to pay attention to Fang Xiaojuan's woman.

Qiao Zhenguo looked at her mother's sassy and heroic steps, with a look of admiration: My mother is too good!

Wan Xuanju looked at her mother-in-law's tall back with a pale face: My mother-in-law is terrible!

Qiao Zhenguo turned around and saw that his daughter-in-law's face was different, and he couldn't help but curiously said: "Daughter-in-law, what are you doing? Could it be that she was scared by mom's heroic appearance?"

Wanchunju nodded like garlic: "I was scared, I was scared!"

Qiao Zhenguo laughed and said, "What are you afraid of? Mom can't beat people, especially her own people!"

Wan Chunju's eyes lit up when she heard the words.

But before the joy reached the bottom of her eyes, she heard her man add: "But if you do something wrong, your mother will still hit people. Meat!"

Wan Chunju's legs became weak again. Not only did she spread rumors everywhere that caused Lin Hui to jump into the well, she also pretended to be pregnant. If these things were discovered, how many times would she have to be beaten?

But the next moment I heard her man add: "But if it's you who are married in, Mom wouldn't be cruel."

Wan Chunju said that the heart in her throat was released again. Fortunately, she was married in.

At this moment, her man slammed again: "Although she won't be cruel, she will take you back to her family, just like Fang Xiaojuan, hahaha..."

After Qiao Zhenguo finished speaking, he went after his mother.

"..."

Can you not pant so much when you speak! ! !

Wanchunju choked on her chest with a mouthful of old blood, couldn't get up and down, and almost followed the wild boar!

Cheap is not the bastard, Wang Shuisheng quickly organizes people to kill the cheap wild boar.

Wild boars are no better than domestic pigs. They have thick skin and thick flesh. It is very troublesome to clean up, but everyone is thinking that they can eat meat, no matter how troublesome they are, they will be happy.

After working for hours of depilation, peeling and deboning, finally we have reached the favorite step of everyone-dividing the meat!

"Thanks to Qiao Xiuzhi, if it weren't for her, how could everyone share a few pounds of meat?"

"It's not like, how did you say Qiao Xiuzhi's strength grew? One punch beat a wild boar of more than two hundred catties to death, I'm good!"

"That's nothing. That wild boar was bigger than this one. Qiao Xiuzhi was beaten to death with one punch! I said you should never mess with the Qiao family in the future, otherwise, don't be beaten to death. cry!"