Chapter 88

The Qiao family bought a Phoenix brand heavyweight bicycle. The bicycle is big and heavy, and it is indeed not something that children like Da Qiao can control.

In recent years, the management of bicycles is very strict. After buying a bicycle, you must register with the vehicle management office of the transportation department. The vehicle management office will issue a "bicycle license" certificate to the owner.

You must always bring your ID with you when you enter and leave. Otherwise, if you can't get it out when you are checked, you may be treated as a car thief.

When Qiao Zhenmin rode his bicycle back to the production team, the entire production team was boiling!

Although the Shen family drove a car before, the Shen family was too far away for them. At most, they had an eye addiction, invisible and untouchable, and had nothing to do with their lives.

But Qiao's bicycle is the first bicycle of the production team, and there is no production team leader yet!

The Qiao family is really amazing. This is also a good thing for everyone. The production team will have bicycles in the future. If there is an emergency, they can borrow them from the Qiao family.

Therefore, at this time, everyone has made up their minds that they must have a good relationship with the Qiao family in the future.

"Fifth Qiao, you really bought this bicycle? This bicycle should have cost a lot of money, right?"

Everyone looked at the bicycle with envy, and wanted to reach out to touch it, but was afraid of touching the bicycle.

Qiao Zhenmin said calmly: "It's only more than one hundred yuan."

That's it! !

Seeing that these words are tickling, the Qiao family is really different!

"Oh, let's not say how expensive this bicycle is. It's not easy to collect so many industrial tickets. Qiao, do you have any spare industrial tickets? If you have one, I will use other tickets to tell you. Change!"

"I will change it too. I will use a cloth ticket to change it with you. Food stamps will also work. You choose!"

These years, the most rare thing is the industrial ticket. If you ask grandpa to tell your grandma, you may not be able to get one.

In the past few years, the country wanted to make steel and expropriated the pots of every household. Some people have not been able to buy a pot so far. If you want to buy a large iron pot, you need an industrial ticket. Without an industrial ticket, money is useless. .

Old Qiao Wu shook his head and said: "Not for the time being. If there are any in the future, I will let you know."

The villagers' words made him realize that this might be a good way to make money.

He can collect the food stamps in the hands of the villagers and go out to exchange for industrial tickets with others. He draws some benefits in the middle.

Of course, he definitely can't tell them this now, nor can he give them a definite answer, because things come too easy and the other party won't cherish them.

When everyone heard what he said, they became more and more determined in their hearts to make a good relationship with Qiao's family. They didn't have the skills these years, and there was really no way to get industrial tickets.

Qiao Zhenmin returned home on a bicycle. The children of Qiao's family were very excited when they saw the bicycle!

"Uncle Wu, is this our bicycle?" Anping was the first to run up, with bright eyes, looking at the bicycle as if seeing a gem.