Chapter 20

Xiao Qiao saw a little girl in a red dress from a distance. At first she did not recognize that it was Da Qiao.

But when she approached and saw Da Qiao's face, she was stunned.

Not only because Da Qiao wore a new shirt, but also because she turned white!

Due to malnutrition, Da Qiao's skin has always been yellow, coupled with housework, the wind and sun, her skin is rougher than the average child, and she had chickenpox when she was three years old, and she also left on her face. A lot of acne marks.

But now it's all gone!

Her face was bare, it looked like a peeled egg, white and tender, and there were no blemishes on it. Although it was not to the point where it could be broken, this level was definitely not what she should have. of!

What the **** is going on?

But I haven't seen her for seven or eight days, how could such a big change happen to her?

An inexplicable panic rose in Xiao Qiao's heart.

She always felt that something was gradually getting out of her control!

Da Qiao looked at her sister and looked at herself in a daze. She looked a little scary. She whispered, "Sister?"

Xiao Qiao recovered from the shock and pretended not to care: "Sister, your skin has turned white a lot, did you wipe something?"

Da Qiao pursed his lips and said in a low voice, "I didn't wipe it, myself, white."

She intuitively didn't want to tell her sister about the koi jade pendant, not to mention that she just wanted to say it but couldn't say it.

However, because she didn't tell her sister the truth, a trace of guilt surged in her heart, and she planned to secretly use jade beads of water for her sister if she had a chance.

I'm white?

When she is stupid?

Xiao Qiao snorted in his heart, turned his eyes, and landed on her clothes: "Sister, your clothes are so beautiful. Did your milk make them for you?"

Da Qiao touched the clothes on her body and smiled sweetly: "Well, milk, made it for me, sister, okay?"

"Milk really doesn't like me, she has never made clothes for me...uuu..."

Xiao Qiao said, covering her face and crying, but she hated it in her heart.

Qiao Xiuzhi's old witch, she was so pleased with her at the beginning, but she never looked at her more, but blindly looked at Da Qiao's stutter!

Da Qiao panicked, and took his sister's hand to comfort him: "Sister, don't cry, tits, very nice, she will, like, you!"

Xiao Qiao put down his hand and said softly with red eyes: "Sister, I have never worn such beautiful clothes. Can you give me the clothes?"

When Da Qiao heard this, his small face suddenly wrinkled.

Xiao Qiao raised his eyebrows, tilted his head and asked: "Sister, don't you want it?

Da Qiao blinked his big eyes, bit his little lip and said, "Sister, clothes, can't, give it to you, milk me, do it, I love it very much."

This is the new clothes she has made for her, so she doesn't want to give it to anyone, including her sister.

Xiao Qiao's voice became sharp in vain: "Sister, you liar! You said you will always love me, so why don't you even give me a piece of clothing now?"

Da Qiao was startled by her, and took two steps back: "Sister, you, don't be angry..."