Chapter 69: (1)

The dream of getting rich is broken!

Wanchunju's mind was hurt by ten thousand points!

She was so angry that she drove her man out of bed!

Qiao Zhenguo happily hugged his pillow and went to sleep with his son.

Even if his daughter-in-law is cleaned, there is still a smell of pig **** on her body. Now she can't sleep next to her. It's hard to ask for.

Seeing her man humming a little song, Wan Chunju was suddenly angry again!

Since there were no gold bars in the pigpen, she didn't want to go to work there.

The pigsty was stinky, and she had to face three bad guys every day, she didn't even want to go!

But she begged her mother-in-law again and again for this job, and now she doesn't want to do it in less than a month, and her mother-in-law will definitely drive her out!

In no way, she had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue to do it. Fortunately, her stomach had been around for more than seven months, and after another month, she could not go!

After the spring ploughing, there is a slack in agriculture, and after the slack in agriculture, summer arrives, and the weather also becomes hot.

The villagers in the production team are also busy again, weeding and fertilizing the fields, and they can't be sloppy.

At this time, the countryside has not been powered on, and production teams like Qili Village don't even have tractors, let alone diesel pumps, and all watering is done manually.

Every day carrying water under the big sun, everyone is too tired and busy to survive, and some people who are intolerant to the sun directly become black charcoal.

Although children don't have to work in the ground, they can run all over the mountains and have to walk so long to go to school in the commune. They only cover their white skin in winter, and then suddenly go back dark.

Only Da Qiao's skin was still white, tender and clean, as white as milk, as if it glowed.

Someone couldn't help but sighed: "Da Qiao's child doesn't know how it grows. His skin is as white and tender as a peeled egg, not at all like our rural children!"

"It's said that the female big eighteen has changed. Da Qiao has become so beautiful at the age of seven. What if he grows up?"

"I think that kid has always been good-looking, but his face was sallow and he didn't look good in his clothes before, and when she was compared by her sister, Xiao Qiao, she didn't win her eyes."

"It seems that it's the same thing when you say this. After Lin Hui entered the door, the child's clothes were not the same every day. Tsk tsk, Lin Hui, stepmother is not an ordinary person!"

Now almost everyone in the production team knows that Lin Hui loves Da Qiao, the stepdaughter very much, and is more attentive than to her own son. She stays close to Da Qiao for food and clothing.

Regardless of whether she is sincere or not, at least her dedication has won her recognition from all Joe's family.

Fang Xiaojuan passed by with a handful of vegetables, just in time to hear everyone in Qualinhui, and suddenly gritted his teeth with hatred!

The thatched hut she lives in now is in dilapidated condition. It's okay if it doesn't rain. Once it rains, don't even think about living!

Later, although she forced Wang Shuisheng to lead someone to repair herself, she was used to living in a good house, and she really couldn't live a hard life anymore!