Chapter 68: (1)

Spring goes to summer, and the weather gets hot day by day.

On this day, Da Qiao took the seeds that Grandpa Shen gave her in the yard with his two younger brothers.

"Sister Da Qiao, Xiao Yiming is here to help you dig the soil!" Xiao Yiming squinted her eyes and smiled cutely.

The grandson of Gu's family next door is learning to talk recently. Every time Da Qiao sees his milky milky words using repetitive words, he will be bloodied.

Xiao Yiming happened to run into her complimenting the little child once, and from then on he used overlapping words.

Xiao Donglin showed two small tiger teeth and smiled crookedly: "Sister Da Qiao, Xiao Donglin will also help you dig the soil!"

Xiao Donglin thought that Xiao Yiming's words were a little cute, but he was a step ahead of him. In order to grab the attention of Da Qiao's sister, he decided to use three words to speak!

Hum, there is one more word than Xiao Yiming, he should be more cute, right?

Da Qiao was taken aback and said, "Brother Donglin, why are you stuttering?"

Xiao Donglin: "..."

Xiao Yiming on the side covered her mouth and smiled secretly. With this smile, her little eyes were almost invisible.

Da Qiao was afraid that his younger brother would be sad, and his voice became softer: "My sister used to stammer, but in the future you will slow down, so that you won't repeat the same word many times."

Xiao Donglin poked his little finger and said: "Xiao Yiming talks like that, Big Qiao sister...Why don't you say that he is stuttering?"

Da Qiao was taken aback for a moment, and then he realized that when he said that just now, it was another expression of a fight for favor!

She almost laughed, but she explained clearly to her two younger brothers: "You two have grown up and are already big boys. You can no longer talk like the puppy next door."

Just explaining, **** screamed and rushed towards the door.

Song Jinlai's wife was probing her head at the gate of the hospital, and she was so scared by the **** that she took two steps back and forth.

She kicked her heels on the big rock behind her, lost her balance, and sat down on the pile of chicken **** behind her!

She suddenly became angry: "Oh, my clothes are new, I haven't worn them a few times!"

Da Qiao was indeed a scourge, and she was unlucky when she only came here!

Pooh!

Recently everyone said she is a lucky star, and a ghost!

Da Qiao ran out when she heard the movement, and saw that Aunt Song was frightened by her ass. She pursed her mouth, but did not apologize.

The bigger and bigger the **** is, it is almost catching up with the newborn calf!

Everyone in the production team knows that **** is fierce, so they dare not approach it easily. Song Jinlai's wife must have done something sneaky just now, and **** barked at her.

Song Jinlai's wife stared at Da Qiao and said, "Da Qiao, you lazy girl, if you clean the chicken shit, how can I fall? I don't care, you have to pay me a new dress!"

Da Qiao blinked Shui Lingling's apricot eyes and said: "Aunt Song, my milk said that I would give you three words if I meet someone like you."

Song Jinlai's wife heard her talk about Qiao Xiuzhi, her momentum suddenly weakened and said: "Which three characters?"