Chapter 154

Later, Luo Junliang and Qiao Donghe knew that Luo's mother had died of rabies, and neither of them knew what to say.

Although Luo Junliang thinks his mother is very unreasonable, but after all, it is a real mother. He is always uncomfortable when the other party is gone.

Qiao Donghe has a kind and soft temperament, even if she vowed to be tough, she would not do schadenfreude at this time.

It's just that Xiao Qijin is only one month old now, and the weather has recently turned into a cold spring. If you take him back to the funeral, he is likely to be frozen and sick.

But it wouldn't work without Xiao Qijin. Now he hasn't been weaned, so naturally he can't leave Qiao Donghe.

After discussion, Qiao Donghe and Xiao Qijin were finally allowed to stay in Beijing, and Luo Junliang went back to the funeral alone.

If you change to the previous Qiao Donghe, you may feel wrong, for fear that you won't go back, and then others will say that she is not filial, and you might wrong yourself and your son to go back.

But now she won't.

If circumstances permit, she will go back to participate in Luo's funeral, but in this situation, she must put her son first!

At Luo's mother's funeral, someone asked about Qiao Donghe's failure to return.

Luo Junliang explained to everyone that some people said that they can understand that the newborn baby is very delicate, and this kind of weather is indeed not suitable for long-distance travel. The child is the most important thing.

But some people stubbornly believed that Qiao Donghe was not filial, and said a lot of yin and yang.

Regarding the latter, Luo Junliang didn't explain any more, but just remembered the other party, so that his father would avoid such relatives in the future.

What's more, he and Donghe should always settle and develop in Beijing. If there are no accidents, they will not return to their hometowns in the future, so how these people think about them does not have much impact on them.

After finishing the funeral, Luo Junliang stayed at home with his father for a few days before returning to Beijing by car.

This delay took almost a month back and forth, and when he got home, he found that his son looked handsome again.

The little man was lying on the crib, kicking with his little hands and feet constantly. He was so lively that he would definitely be a leather boy in the future.

But the tragic thing is that my son has long forgotten his father, so he would not even give him a hug, he would cry when he hugged him!

Sad.

——

After the full moon of Xiaoqijin, Qiao Xiuzhi and Xue Chuan went to travel.

This time they walked farther. They went to see the Yellow River and the Yangtze River as before, and then went to Suzhou and Hangzhou.

They rushed back this time, as long as there are two things, one is that the first play starring Xue Anxu will be shown this summer, and the other is that Da Qiao will celebrate her 18th birthday in July.

The play starring Xue Anxu is called "Little Stone Going Home", and the little beggar he plays in it is called Little Stone. He is a ghostly child, and his temperament is very consistent with Xue Anxu.

Haisheng Pictures has spent a lot of money on this TV series, unblocking contacts and publicizing, and the total investment in the previous period is more than before. If this TV series cannot be an instant hit, the company is estimated to have to lose money this year. .