Huo Caijun looked at her words so perfunctorily. When she said this, she didn't look at him from start to finish, and his face became more and more ugly.

A gloom flashed across his eyes, but his mouth said: "Okay, then I will pass. This is the breakfast I bought for you. This soy milk is still hot. You can drink it now."

Xiao Qiao originally wanted to put it there. She would drink later, but they had quarreled several times these days, and the relationship was very stiff. Now Huo Caijun is willing to bow her head. If she refuses, the relationship between the two will only get worse. .

She still didn't want to give up Huo Caijun's chicken ribs, so she swallowed her irritability, sat up and drank the soy milk.

Huo Caijun watched her eat both the soy milk and the steamed buns, a strange smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Xiao Qiao looked a little strange at his appearance, and a strange feeling filled her heart, and then the next moment, her head started to dizzy.

Her face changed suddenly, and the ominous feeling in her heart became more and more intense: "I...how come my head is so dizzy, you have put it in soy milk..."

Before she finished speaking, she fell backward, unconscious.

Huo Caijun looked at her with a sneer, and then started rummaging through the boxes and cabinets, looking for the shop deed that hid her under the bed for a long time.

The real chicken thief actually posted the deed to the back of the bed board, no wonder he hadn't found it before!

He took the house deed certificate, his eyes swept over Xiao Qiao's bumpy figure, his throat rolled, but in the end he didn't touch her and rushed out.

When Xiao Qiao woke up, it was too late.

The shop she had saved for two years was sold by Huo Caijun, and all the valuable things in the house were taken away by him, and he didn't leave a dime to her!

Xiao Qiao was so angry that he almost vomited blood and smashed everything in the rental house!

——

The weather is getting colder and dripping into ice.

Da Qiao originally planned to skip grades before she was in her third year, but she had studied all the subjects in her sophomore year in advance, so she moved the plan ahead of time.

She has already applied to the department for skipping a grade. For this final exam, she will take the test directly with the juniors. If the score is above excellent, the school will agree to the skipping application.

When the juniors saw Da Qiao walk into the classroom, everyone's eyes fell on her.

Junior students are not unfamiliar with Da Qiao, a junior sister. After all, as a flower of their finance department, the whole department immediately became a sensation when she came to the school to report.

The news that she was the top student in the college entrance examination was dug up by everyone, but they didn't expect that the junior sister was too fierce, and she actually finished the two-year course in just one year!

Why does this make them feel like seniors and sisters?

Da Qiao has become accustomed to the eyes of others focusing on her, as long as these eyes are harmless, she will not care.

She found her place and sat down, took out the pen and paper, and quietly waited for the arrival of the invigilator.

Suddenly, a girl sitting behind her poked her back with a pen.