Apart from Da Qiao's own excellence, another important point is that Huo Chi does not reject Da Qiao, and he listens to her very much. If Huo Chi can marry her as a daughter-in-law in the future, it will be a blessing for Huo Chi to cultivate in a few lifetimes. Minute!

That's why the Huo family is so eager to look forward to Da Qiao coming to live, in addition to really like it, but also thinking of creating opportunities for the young couple.

Of course, the Huo family would definitely not force Da Qiao.

If Da Qiao doesn't care about Huo Chi when she grows up, then the Huo family will prepare her dowry as if she were married to her daughter!

"Come on, Da Qiao, this is the dress that Aunt Fang bought for you. Do you think it fits?"

As soon as he finished eating, Dai Shufang took Da Qiao to her room and opened the closet prepared for her, only to see dresses of various colors hung in it.

Da Qiao Rao knew that the Huo family liked her very much, but she couldn't help being shocked when she saw a closet full of clothes!

Her big eyes were wide and round, and she said softly: "Aunt Fang, this is too much, right? And you have already sent me several skirts before?"

Dai Shufang took out the skirts one by one, and compared them to Da Qiao: "Not many, not many. You change these skirts every day. If you don't like them, just leave them aside. Don't have any burdens in your heart. Some Aunt Qian Fang can afford it!"

When she was pregnant with Huo Chi Nahui, she often smiled to Huo Zhengchen and said that she hoped that there was a baby girl in her belly, so that she could dress her daughter every day, and the two mothers and daughters would wear the same clothes. Unfortunately, the one who came out later was a belt. son.

I remember that at that time Huo Zhengchen held her hand and comforted her that he would make persistent efforts and let their daughter come to Huo's house sooner!

After she heard it, she couldn't laugh or cry. In fact, regardless of whether she was a son or a daughter, as long as they were their children, she would love them. She thought that they would have a daughter soon, who knows... People are not as good as heaven!

Thinking of the time before, Dai Shufang's nose was sour, and her eyes suddenly turned red.

Da Qiao noticed Aunt Fang's strangeness, and leaned on her hand and asked anxiously: "Aunt Fang, what's the matter with you? What's wrong with you?"

Dai Shufang shook his head, dispelled the sentimentality in his heart, and said with a smile: "Aunt Fang is okay, come on, try this one, your skin is so white, you must look good on it!"

Da Qiao couldn't bear to refute Aunt Fang's kindness, so he took the skirt into the cloakroom to change.

Before Dai Shufang was married, she was a daughter of a daughter. After marrying, the Huo family was one of the richest people in Beijing. In other words, she has not been short of money since she was born, and she loves to dress up, so she has always been A person who is at the forefront of fashion trends, so her eyesight when choosing clothes is naturally not bad.

Some of the dresses she bought for Da Qiao were ready-made, and some were made by hand, but no matter which one they were, they all fit Da Qiao's temperament and age.

Wearing a white dress on Da Qiao's body, it appeared that her skin became fairer and fairer, and the whole person was as delicate as the first winter jasmine blooming on a branch in spring, delicate and tender, which made people feel pity.

"Oh, I knew you would look good in this skirt!"

Dai Shufang looked at Big Qiao who was like a little fairy, really wishing that she was her own daughter.