People are biased. Since discovering that Da Qiao's eyes look like Xue Chuan, Qiao Xiuzhi has been more tolerant and concerned about the child.

Every time she looked at her with those little deer-like eyes, she always thought of Xue Chuan who was young and could not refuse her at all.

After that, the child came here often, with a soft and kind temperament, smart and cute, and getting along with each other day by day, she slowly put the child to heart.

Now when she heard her husband say this, she would naturally not refute: "You are right. If you are not lucky, how could you find such a large Ganoderma lucidum today?"

Xue Chuan smiled more mildly: "By the way, the child is seven years old after the Chinese New Year and can go to school."

Qiao Xiuzhi just thought of a place with her husband: "I will take her to the town to buy some school books and pencils after the spring plowing, and you will make her a schoolbag. The child will be very happy when she knows it!"

Xue Chuan nodded: "I thought about the style of the schoolbag a long time ago. When I embroider a few animals and flowers on it, the child will like beautiful things."

Qiao Xiuzhi thought of Da Qiao's stinky temperament, and the smile deepened in her eyes: "Just as you said, your hands go up a little bit more, yes yes, right there... Your massage technique is getting better and better."

Xue Chuan smiled: "I have to thank you for giving me the opportunity to practice."

It is very warm here, but Qiao Zhenguo is wailing again and again.

An Ping looked like he was pounding his chest and his feet: "Sister, why don't you call me when you go picking wild vegetables?"

Hundred-year Ganoderma lucidum, he actually missed such a critical moment!

Qiao Dongying poked him on the head: "Usually let you go to you with all kinds of excuses, but now I have a face to blame us, your face is getting thicker and thicker!"

Anping was poked back by his sister, but he was not angry. Instead, he looked like a hippie smile: "I'm making an excuse. I originally thought it was boring to play with your girls. Who thought you would be so lucky!"

Anping wasn't angry, but Wan Chunju looked distressed: "You just talk and talk, what do you do to poke your brother?"

Qiao Dongying rolled her eyes: "I like to poke. If you don't let me poke, I want to show it to you!"

Saying that he was deliberately against her mother, he stretched out his hand and prodded Anping's forehead several times.

Wan Chunju was furious with anger: "Why did I give birth to a debt collector like you? Come here and see if I won't kill you!"

Qiao Dongying stuck her waist in her waist: "Come here and see if I will complain to my milk!"

Wanchunju: "..."

I'm so angry at her!

Qiao Donghe was afraid that her sister would make her mother anxious by doing too much, so he stared at his sister again and again.

Qiao Dongying gave her sister face, made a face to her mother and went out.

Wan Chunju was clutching her chest and gritted her teeth with anger. When she turned her head to see the elder daughter's well-behaved appearance, she felt a little better: "By the way, Da Qiao discovered that Ganoderma lucidum?"

Qiao Donghe nodded: "Sister Da Qiao discovered it."

Wan Chunju still didn't believe it, and said, "How could that scourge found it? Did you deliberately say that she found it and put gold on her face?"