Qiao Xiuzhi said with a cold face: "She also scared my granddaughter Da Qiao, saying that my child has diplegia, she is a stammer, and no one will marry her when she grows up. If she says this to a six-year-old child, does she still have a conscience? I think her conscience was eaten by a dog, she is inferior to a brute!"

"I said Song Jin came to the wife, you are too much, how old is Da Qiao, you say this to her, you are not afraid of retribution to your child in the future?"

"That is to say, if someone dares to say this to my child, I will fight this old life and I won't make the other person feel better!"

Everyone pointed at Song Jinlai's wife, thinking that she was too much this time. Even if she told the truth, she shouldn't say such things to a six-year-old child.

Song Jinlai's daughter-in-law was blushed by the crowd, and she had to suffer the knife-eye thrown by her mother-in-law from time to time.

Suddenly, her mind flashed, and she yelled: "You **** said that, so why should you call me?"

The **** **** was lying at the window and eavesdropping. Suddenly, Song Jinlai's wife stabbed him and rushed out and cursed: "I want you to talk nonsense, I want you to talk nonsense! Lord God should come and kill you with a thunder!"

Song Jinlai's wife stepped in and stared, "I'm talking nonsense? Do you think Lin Hui will let you go when he complains? Let's have your dreams! If the Lord smashes thunder, he will definitely kill you together!"

Dog Dan's mother was so angry that her chest hurts: "I just said one thing! It doesn't look like you. For a while, Fang Xiaojuan is going to divorce Qiao's second child, one that Da Qiao's child can't get married, and another that Lin Hui steals. ..."

"Shut up all to me!"

Qiao Xiuzhi grabbed the rolling pin in Mrs. Song's hand and fold it lightly.

With a "pop", the rolling pin was folded into two pieces.

There was silence all around.

Many people hadn't seen Qiao Xiuzhi's blow to the wild boar with his own eyes. At this moment, seeing her breaking the rolling pin with thick arms, she didn't dare to get out of the air.

Qiao Xiuzhi threw the rolling pin back to Mrs. Song: "I don't care whether you say more or less, I will ask you, what should I do about this?"

Granny Song looked at the rolling pin that had been broken in half, with a toothache.

She stared fiercely at her eldest daughter-in-law, went back to the house and took three eggs out and stuffed them into Qiao Xiuzhi's hands: "This is the prodigal lady who is sorry for your Qiao family. For the sake of my face, I will spare her this time. ."

Qiao Xiuzhi stuffed the egg into his pocket and looked up at the dog egg and his mother.

The **** **** hurts for a while.

However, the meat hurts and the meat hurts. What should come out is still out. Finally, she came into the house and took two eggs out.

As for why there were only two eggs, it was because she felt that she said less, so she had to take one less.

Qiao Xiuzhi didn't care much, and left with five eggs.

The Song family suffered heavy losses. As soon as Qiao Xiuzhi left, the Song family jumped again.

When Qiao Xiuzhi passed the public toilet carrying five eggs, she saw a group of children rushing towards him shouting, followed by her two granddaughters-Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao.

When Fang Youliang rushed to her, she reached out and grabbed him by the collar, lifting it up like a chicken.

Fang Youliang felt that this gesture was too insulting to his child Wang's face, and his face flushed red: "Let go of me, let me go!"