He continued to stare at you as you walked closer till you were a foot from the glass. You recalled the reason you were here in the first place. Natasha had gotten him to admit he was using Bruce Banner, a scientist you met just a few moments ago, that was a 'Captain America-Experiment-Gone-Wrong'. "What's your play with Bruce."

"The monster? Isn't it obvious?" He eyed the camera, "I bet he's already feeling the tension growing in him. What, with my comments on top of the obvious fear within those around him."

"We don't fear him." You said boldly, "Some of the worlds greatest warriors are here, as well as Thor and I. Even if you were to piss him off enough, we are unmatchable."

"Ah, you'll soon see, Darling." He matched your steps, also now a foot from his side of the glass. His eyes danced across your face, flicking to your lips for a moment, before meeting your glare. "If I were you I wouldn't feel safe."

"Is that so?"

"You're flying fortress will soon fall, Lady (Y/n)." Loki mused, "And with the help of the monster, my servants and I will not stop until then."

You hummed, rolling your eyes, "God of Mischief? Really?"

Shock flashed over Loki's face at your words before he cleared his throat, "Well, yes?"

"You need to stop giving away your 'well-thought out' plans, Darling." You turned away, sending finger guns to the cameras. "Prepare for battle, Loki's minions have our location."

Loki stood in utter shook until the door slammed shut. He let out a yell, slamming his fists against the glass, huffing furiously. "I promise you, when I escape I will hunt you down and rip your heart from your chest."

You halted, beaming at the scowling god. "Nah, you like me too much." 

His narrowed his eyes, but he didn't counter-ague you, slumming onto the floor and glowering at the camera.

~•~•~

You ran into the cell room, freezing when you saw Thor in the glass box, Loki next to the panel, and Phil holding one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s prototype weapons. You pulled two guns from your sides, pointing them towards the grinning man. "Step away, Loki."

"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent The Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?" Phil moves to pull the trigger, but you see movement on the corner of your and shoot just in time to knock the scepter from Loki's hand.

"Always trying to be the hero, aren't you, (Y/n)?" The duplication of him by the panel dissipates as he glares you.

"Hard not to be." You shrug, keeping your weapons pointed at the villain as you slowly make your way to the control switch for the box.

"Oh, saving me yet again, Lady (Y/n)." Thor stated teasingly, but his eyes were locked onto Loki with pure spite.

"You'll make it up to me at some point." You sang, moving your attention to the panel board when Phil picked up the scepter and aimed his weapon at the god once again. "Would have loved if Fury taught me how to use this thing." You murmured, lost in thought until you heard a grunt and a bang. Thor let out a shout, and you swiftly turned around only to have a hand grasp your throat and throw you away from the cage. You let out a cough, turning onto your side just in time to see Thor falling through the ceiling. Agent Coulson laid in a similar position as you, holding his bleeding head. Well shit. You moved to stand, but were once again thrown against a wall.

You let out a growl as Loki adjusted his hold on your neck, his scepter inches from your heart. "I didn't expect to win that easily." He licked his lips, his hand squeezing your throat a little more.

"You're gonna loose." You breathed out, hands squeezing onto his wrists to try and aid your escape.

He chuckled, leaning closer till his breath tickled your face, "Am I?"

You clicked your tongue, eyes quickly scanning his lips before sending him a knowing look, "It's in your nature."

"Your heroes are scattered," Loki used his hand gripping the scepter to point to where Thor used to stand. You felt the floor and walls shake, bringing Loki to laugh. "Your floating fortress falls from the sky." His lips were now centimeters from yours, and all you could do was stare into his eyes. "Where is my disadvantage?"

"You lack conviction." You heard a familiar voice call, and you let out a breathe you didn't know you were holding. He's alive.

Loki looked at the man perplexed, "I don't-"

Sharing a knowing look with Coulson, you head butted against Loki before using one foot to kick him away from you. A loud boom sounded and you ducked away. The god went soaring to the side and you inhaled deeply before running to the mortal agent. "I though I lost you there for a moment."

"Me? Never." He groaned, taking your offered hand to pull himself up. Phil looked at the prototype with a small smile, "So that's what it does." You elbowed him playfully, instantly regretting it when you let out a sharp groan. You sputtered out an apology, in which he nodded to, before letting out a small snort. "You were totally going to let him kiss you."

"Oh, shut up."