Ch. 124 Mr. Unbreakable 🍋

Comenzar desde el principio

Kiri opened his mouth and made eyes at my popcorn, so I popped a piece in his mouth.

"Where did you go earlier?" Kiri asked as I fed him more popcorn. "You were gone for so long."

"Sleeping Beauty over there got Deku super drunk," I replied.

"Don't worry," I added when I saw Kirishima looking concerned. "He'll be okay. I made sure he was taken care of."

Kirishima raised one eyebrow.

"Not like that," I said.

"Oh, okay."

"Although," I chuckled, thinking of where I'd left him, "he is sleeping in someone else's bed tonight."

"Speaking of beds tonight," Kiri said mischievously, his hands reaching around on my stomach under the blanket. "We have unfinished business."

I leaned back against his chest and Kiri then moved one hand lower, pulling my shorts and panties to the side.

"Where were we?" he whispered into my ear as his fingers toyed with the soft skin between my legs.

"I think we were somewhere around...." I whispered back, reaching below me slowly and finding him rock hard again, "here."

After pulling his dick out and pressing it against my bare pussy, I gently rocked my hips back and forth, just small little movements under the blanket, small enough to make sure no one would notice.

Well, no one except Kiri. His hand on my waist gripped me tighter, his other hand pushing his dick up against me and helping me grind against him, getting his dick wetter and wetter the more I slid back and forth on him. Each time I rolled my hips, the tip of his cock just barely inched forward, as if it might go in, but it didn't, taunting us both.

Kiri leaned his head on my shoulder, nuzzling close. I heard a small groan come from his lips, telling me that he was obviously enjoying this game.

From the waist up, I tried to act normal and pretend to watch the movie, until I heard his voice.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to drag you out of here behind me, cave man style."

While I imagined what that would be like – would he pull my hair? Throw me over his shoulder? All of which sounded hot - he must have sensed me kind of zoning out because he froze.

"But if tonight's not the right moment," he whispered, "I took a screenshot of that text to use at a later date," he smiled.

I thought about that for a minute before moving my hand down to give him a little squeeze. "I am okay with this moment."

"Then let's get out of here," he said lowly. "I'll leave and then follow me in a couple minutes, so it doesn't look too obvious." He gently moved me off him and got up a few minutes later, heading down the hallway to the elevators.

I waited just a couple minutes before I also got up, but I made sure to tuck Shoto in with the new blanket and give him a quick kiss on the forehead. I'd come back and help him get to bed later.

I'd made it a few feet down the dark hallway when two big hands reached out and pulled me to the side. With a thud my back hit the wall before I realized what was happening.

"I couldn't wait another second," Kirishima whispered, pressing me hard back against the wall and latching his mouth on my neck and shoulder. His hands roughly pushed down my shorts and panties as he kissed me, forcing them to my feet.

My heart raced as I stepped out of my panties and kicked them down the hallway.

"But what about them?" I nodded toward the common room where all of our friends were sitting.