F O U R T Y - F O U R

*SMUT WARNING*
A bunch of the party gathered in a circle on the floor. A bunch of students we didn't even know joined as well.

I sat next to Draco and Kayden in the circle, the music was died down slightly as their were still other people partying but Theo was over on the floor with us so he wasn't controlling it anymore.

"Shh," Alana calmed the drunken teens. Everyone hushed up immediately. "Alright, let's start this shit," she thought for a second before glaring at a Ravenclaw girl. "Luna Lovegood, is it?"

The girl had long silver hair and big blue eyes. She was wearing a frilly sky blue dress and her head dreamily floated towards the dirty blond. "Yes, pleasure to meet you. Ginny has told me a lot about you,"

"Ginny Weasley?" Lana asked and Luna nodded drearily. "Truth or Dare, Lovegood?"

Luna thought for a moment before her quiet, calming voice mumbled the word. "Truth,"

"Who do you fancy?" Alana asked her. It was a fairly boring question if you ask me but Luna's cheeks flushed and she swallowed thickly.

"Well, I do think Ginny is quite fantastic but I also kind of fancy Neville," Luna blushed. "So, do with that what you will,"

Alana nodded.

Luna gazed around the room before her eyes landed on Daisy. "Daisy?"

Daisy's head shot up as she took a shot from her refillable shot glass. She gulped it down with a sour expression and covered it up with a smile to the girl.

"That's a beautiful name," Luna off topically mentioned. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Daisy giggled.

Luna turned to the boy beside Daisy. "Is Blaise Zabini your boyfriend?"

Daisy looked quite confused at what felt like an off topic question but still responded. "Yes, he is,"

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with him," Luna stared at the couple in a slight state of awe.

I wonder what drugs she was on. Maybe, I could get some.

Daisy pulled Blaise up and dragged him into the public bathroom, opened to the whole common room.

Ick.

Luna chuckled and then gazed upwards.

"How about you ask someone else before they come back? Y'know, just to pass time," Cho Chang, Luna's friend mumbled to her.

"Oh, alright," Luna smiled. She searched the circle again. "How about Draco?"

Draco wasn't expecting his name to be called and he looked confused now that it was.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Draco said, brows furrowing.

"Why are you so mean to Harry? To my knowledge, he's done nothing to you," Luna asked, her face scrunched slightly.

I didn't expect Draco to give an answer, let alone a full on explanation.

"He denied being my friend in first year. I couldn't handle the embarrassment so I bullied him to try and give him half the embarrassment he gave me," Draco explained. Then his eyes went wide and he shut his mouth tightly. "If any of you repeat that to anyone, I'll kill you all,"

"Your turn, love," I nudged him, signalling it was his turn to give someone a Truth or Dare.

"Buckley," Draco turned to the boy with a smirk on his face. "Truth or Dare?"