T H I R T Y - N I N E

*SMUT WARNING*

"Ah, decided to come see me now?" Draco smirked as water dripped down his hair and face.

I closed the door of the shower behind me.

"Yep," I simply said as I stepped farther into the shower.

Draco's shower was way, way bigger than the one in the girls dormitory.

Lucky twat.

Draco pulled me closer to him and leaned to my ear. "I've been waiting for this,"

"I know," I whispered back.

He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up towards his face and kissed me.

The kiss was full of passion, lust and love.

It was too soft. Softer than normal.

I pulled away.

"Draco," I spoke lowly, eyes closed. "I know you're trying to be new and go soft, but don't hold out on me here. Fuck me hard Draco,"

That must've been his breaking point because he immediately pulled me closer, roughly.

I moaned as our body's got close.

I opened my eyes to see Draco biting his lip, water droplets hung from his lashes and soaking hair.

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled on his hair, forcing our faces together.

He heavily made out our tongues fighting for dominance.

He won.

His mouth moved from my lips and down my jawline and neck.

He left marks and more marks.

"So people know you're mine," Draco panted on my neck.

He moved his hands up to my breasts and gave them a squeeze.

I moaned as his mouth traveled farther down my body, leaving Merlin knows how many marks on me.

He stopped right above my hips and wet back up to kiss me.

"Don't worry darling, I'll fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week," Draco growled in my ear.

I moaned as he moved one of his hands down my chest and then lower, and lower, and lower. I felt the tip of his fingers grace against my pussy and I shivered.

I basically felt Draco smirk against my ear, he was so close to me and in the moment I didn't realize how close he was.

He teased one of his fingers at my entrance and one rubbed my clit in circles.

An immense amount of pleasure as well as a compulsive need of him inside me roared though me and my body made it very clear that that's what I wanted as I bucked my hips into his finger making it go slightly deeper inside me.

"Holy fuck, you're so needy," he groaned.

He wrapped my leg around his waist.