N I N E T Y

*SMUT WARNING* (tehe)

January 13, 1998

"You're back!" Kayden yelled from across the common room.

He ran over to Blaise, Draco and I like a child and engulfed me into a bear hug.

I giggled and fell into it before saying. "Yes, Kayd. You can let go of me now."

He let go and ran his hand through his messy brown locks. "Er- sorry. How was your break?"

I paused.

If you just ignore the fact that I was tortured with my boyfriend by my father, found out my other good friend was a Death Eater and had to tell him about my secret identity then it was...

"Good," I said. "And yours?"

"Great. Alana's due next month. Did you know?" Kayden hurried to tell me.

"It's already been 8 months?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, time flies." Kayden smiled his big smile.

"Y/N, want to come upstairs and help unpack with me?" Draco asked in a huff.

I turned to him whilst tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. Envy clouded his smoky grey eyes and his hand was in his disgruntled white-blonde hair.

How many damn times do I have to go over this with him?

He has no need to be jealous.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Kayden. "I'll be back. We can catch up later."

"Okay, have fun." He replied.

"Blaise!" Daisy screeched as her honey blonde head appeared in the doorway.

She ran to Blaise — who was tense in his spot — and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him in a tight embrace.

Blaise reluctantly moved his arms around her waist, hesitant to place his left forearm near her body because he thinks she'd feel the Dark Mark in its resting place.

Draco grabbed my hand and my trunk slipped from my other one. "Hey! My trunk!" I exclaimed.

"Wingardium Leviosa." Draco growled whilst pointing his wand at my trunk then taking his own in the spell too.

He pulled me up the stairs and into our dorm.

"Fuck Draco," I murmured as he slammed the door behind him, locking it. "What was that for?"

He walked right up to me and placed his lips on mine, moving them quickly.

He was agitated, envious and lustful. His kiss reflected that.

I didn't want to object, I felt myself getting wet from his roaming touch.

Being with Draco was the best feeling in the world and I didn't want it to ever end.

His hands entangled themselves into my hair and yanked it in his hands, pulling my head up.

I groaned at the pulling of my hair and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Jump." He growled into my ear.

I jumped up and he hoisted my legs around his waist. He continued with the passionate kissing and set me down on the bed.

"I didn't use a silencing charm, so you're going to have to be quiet... or be loud." He mumbled something else inaudibly.

My hands fell on either side of me, clutching the blankets in both. Draco pulled my grey sweatpants down as well as the white pair of panties along with them.