T W O

I awoke this morning to Daisy and Pansy sing-screaming in our dorm.

"I'm crazy but you like that" Daisy's voice awoke me from my slumber.

"I bite back" Pansy chimed. I looked up to see the two using hairbrushes as microphones.

"Daisies on your nightstand" I groaned and went straight into the washroom to go pee. They were in there too but I didn't mind or care that they were in there, we've been sharing a room since first year. The girls laughed

"What classes do you darlings have first?" Daisy smiled her flashing, white smile broadly while curling her honey blonde hair.

"Potions" I mumbled while pulling up my pants.

"Same, so does Draco so we'll see him there" my 'sister' looked dreamily into the mirror.

"What's so good about Malfoy?" Daisy fluffed up her hair as I turned on the tap to wash my hands.

"Everything." Pansy danced around the dorm clutching her hairbrush in hand.

"I think I'm in love"

Ugh. I hate everything about that word. If my mother didn't love my father so much that she'd die to be in his presence then maybe I wouldn't be here, doing this, killing Dumbledore. I never understood the concept of love either, why put anyone before you put yourself.

That's why I don't appreciate my mother but my father, my father is a great wizard. Some might even say the greatest of all time and I honestly think his greatness is something I will aspire for myself but not at the risk of other peoples lives.

"With Malfoy?"

"Yes, with Malfoy"

"Has the thought ever crossed your walnut mind that he may not feel the same way?" I pestard

"No, because he does!"

"Have you made it official?"

"No"

"Have you ever kissed?" The thought of Pansy and Draco kissing each other, his lips on hers, made my stomach turn.

"No, but that's not the point!"

"Have you talked to him about it?" Daisy sat on her bed in the middle of the common room. I started brushing my teeth. I looked into the mirror at the mess staring back at me, my bed head was terrible.

"No, but once again, he feels the same. I just know it!" Pansy crossed her arms and walked to her wardrobe, looking for her uniform. I finished brushing my teeth and brushed my hair quickly before grabbing my uniform which was sat neatly on my dresser.

I went into the washroom to change and shut the door, mostly because I don't want the girls to make fun of me for my clothing. I put on a black lingerie set, not for any reason in particular, just because I wanted to feel good about myself. Then I put on a very short uniform skirt and my uniform tops. I tied my green and sliver tie and just ignored whatever Pansy and Daisy were going on about outside the door. I put on my robe and opened the door, I still had to curl my hair.

"I'm just saying Pans, maybe you should move on." Daisy put some pink lipstick on her lips.

"But I love Draco!" Pansy whined while grabbing her books from her trunk.

"Love is overrated." I groaned, pulling out my curling iron.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean everyone is obsessed with the idea of it, except me. I don't see how or why you would love someone more than yourself."