S I X T E E N

It was the last class until the Christmas holidays, Care of Magical Creatures.

Hagrid was making us all do an essay because it was cold and everyone was complaining about how they were going to freeze their arse's off.

We borrowed an old, dusty classroom for this and Hagrid assigned us seats on the chalkboard, allowing us to talk amongst ourselves for the next while.

Kayden was going to sit behind me with Hermione Granger beside him, Draco was going to sit on the other side of the classroom with Neville Longbottom beside him and I was going to sit in the middle rows of the class with Ron Weasley beside me.

Hagrid drew up this chart on the board.

"Okay everyone, sit down at your assigned seats," he said cheerfully.

We all groaned, Hagrid didn't do us a favour; Slytherins and Gryffindors have hated each other since Salazar and Godric.

Why make us sit together?

I said bye to Draco and sat in my assigned seat next to Weasley.

He sat down first while talking to Lavender Brown, whom sat beside him in the next row.

"You know, I'm surprised that even Hagrid's making us sit next to the Slytherins. He knows there's no hope for our houses," the red head groaned as he sat beside me.

"We're not too pleased with it either Weasel," I scoffed and gestured to Kayden, who chuckled at the remark.

"Shove off Parkinson," Weasley shook his head.

"Make me, blood traitor," I threatened, giving him cut eye.

I looked across the room to see Draco giving me a 'stop talking to him' look from across the room.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he returned it. Then I smirked.

Weasley was turned to his work now, we were about to get our essay.

I'm assuming he was doing Divination homework because I didn't recognize it from any of my classes.

He looked stuck on a question.

"What are you doing Weasley?" I asked him peering my head over his work.

"No snarky remark, that's a new one," he ignored my question and continued doing work.

"Come on Weasley! Tell me what you're working on," I commanded and kept peering over his shoulder.

"Divination," he caved in.

"Why do you even take that pathetic class?" I chuckled and he gave me cut eye.

"Because it should be easy," he said.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Bloody hell, no," he whispered and stared at the question in confusion.

"What's the question?" I questioned him.

He shoved the parchment over to me and pointed out the question with his quill.

The question read:

Who are the most famous 'see'ers of all time?

What the hell are 'see'ers?

I shot a confused look at Weasley and he sighed.

"I knew it! She didn't even teach it to us, she's mad! Honestly!" He groaned and snatched the parchment back.

"Why don't you ask Granger to help you, I'm sure she would," I said.