S I X T Y - F I V E

July 31, 1997

"Wake up, Riddle!" I was shaken awake by Alecto Carrow. "We have a meeting."

My eyebrows furrowed and I glanced around the room. I was sitting on the floor beside an empty couch.

I glanced out the closest window, the sun was just starting to rise.

"A meeting? This early in the morning?" I croaked and then cleared my throat of my morning voice.

"Yes, come on. The Dark Lord is waiting." She replied and hurried off to the Dining Hall.

I stood up, wiping the drool from my chin and stared in a small mirror on the wall at my reflection.

I fixed up my hair and swiped a finger underneath each of my eyes to pick up any stray mascara that would be there.

Then, I speed-walked to the Dining Hall and entered it briskly. A couple other Death Eaters followed behind me.

I sat at my chair beside Snape. Across the table, Narcissa and Lucius sat beside each other, cold. Draco was no where to be found, his chair laid empty.

When Penelope Parkinson sat down — the last of the lot — my father spoke.

"You failed, my servants," He started. "You all failed against the Order,"

He glared around the table as if waiting for someone to object this.

"Tonight, we will not fail. We are going to be attacking the Ministry." He instructed.

There were some cheering around the table. They all hushed when my father spoke again.

"Sadly, the wand I had used last night-" everyone at the table glared at Lucius, including my father in the utmost disappointment. "-had not been powerful enough to harm Harry Potter. But don't fret, I have a plan."

My brows contorted and I sat up straighter in my seat. What was his plan? He didn't answer this, however, he moved on to a different topic.

"We are down one in our ranks, thanks to an Order member. What was her name? Narcissa, your sisters daughter?" My father snapped in question.

"Nymphadora," she muttered. "Nymphadora Tonks."

"Filthy Half-Blood." Bellatrix growled.

"Thanks to her-" my father sneered in such detest "-Draco is on a break."

"What does that mean, my Lord?" Snape questioned.

My fathers teeth bared in what looked like he was trying to smile before turning to me. "My daughter will come to play a little earlier than we expected, Severus."

A large, smirk played on my lips when my eyes hooked onto my fathers. "Really?" I asked. "You don't want to wait until I'm 17?"

"She knows enough curses that aren't Unforgivable, Bellatrix?" He turned to the matted Witch.

She nodded maliciously. "Yes, my Lord. She's very talented."

"Then, yes. Y/N, you will be taking Draco's place in raiding the Ministry." He conducted.

I nodded. "Thank you, my Lord. I will not disappoint you."