F O U R T Y

The morning after that night, Daisy and Pansy wanted to hear everything.

So, of course, I told them.

Not about what happened in the shower, but the date itself.

They were over the moon excited for me.

They said things like; "oh my gosh Y/N! That's so cute!" And "you're so lucky,"

They also forced me to recommend the ideas to Theo and Blaise.

I did, out of them bugging me.

It's been a couple weeks since then and was now mid-April.

Every week or so, my Dark Mark would burn to a point that it was almost as bad as the Cruciatus curse.

So, every time that happened, I played it off cool and excused myself from wherever I was so I could cry in pain alone.

Draco and I refused to talk about the Dumbledore situation. He claims that when he figures out a plan, he'll talk to me about it then.

We were feeling the pressure of the task set on our shoulders as we kept our heads low down the corridors of the school.

Potter hasn't talked or even glanced my way since the day he cast that new curse on Draco.

Draco tried our best to pass the time by doing anything we could but talk.

We didn't really have anything to talk about honestly.

Well, until he comes up with a plan.

He's had enough with me trying to put in my input on the situation.

I still think we should just get it over with and just kill him upfront.

What else is there to do?

All that aside, Draco and I were very similar in the way we showed affection.

We preferred touch as to vocally expressing our feelings; him especially.

So, when the angst and frustration took over him, he'd find me and express it physically. Even if it had absolutely nothing to do with me.

And I liked it that way. I would do the same to him. He just had a quicker temper and his stress levels hit higher than mine did.

We attended classes regularly again and Draco was all caught up in everything.

We passed off our tired eyes as from homework rather than what we were actually doing.

One day, I actually managed to get up for breakfast. That was rare these days.

Kayden was sitting at the Slytherin table with Hannah and another girl.

I was curious as to see who this mystery girl was.

I walked over to the table and sat down across from Kayden and Hannah, right beside the girl.

She was wearing Gryffindor robes.

Really Kayden?

Making friends with the Gryffindorks?

First a Hufflepuff girlfriend and now this?

"Hey, who's this?" I told Kayden and nudged my head to the side.

"Oh, hi. I'm Alana Wood," the girl said and stuck out her hand. I grabbed it hesitantly and shook it. "I'm a transfer student from Durmstrang. My brother went here a couple years ago actually, Oliver Wood?"

I remembered the Quidditch obsessed Gryffindor boy. His main goal to win the Quidditch Cup for his house.

He left right before year four started.