S I X T Y - S E V E N

*A/N: I wanted to give you guys some smut but at the same time, I don't wanna get banned. So, I know I robbed you, but until Wattpad goes back to normal, let's just vibe with this*
*SMUT WARNING*

August 3, 1997

My head pounded as I heard a sound that sounded like tapping on glass.

My eyes batted and they squinted open. I was in my bed.

I woke up two days ago here as well and have been to one of the two Death Eater meetings.

I pushed myself upwards, so I was sitting up.

A sharp pain shot through my right arm. I remembered that it was in a bandage.

I pulled it up to my chest and heaved, trying to remember what day it was.

For some reason, it felt important but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Still thinking about what day it was, I peed, washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

As I was spitting out my toothpaste into the sink, I remembered.

Today is my birthday. August 3rd.

I smiled in the mirror at my now 17 year old self.

I am now officially legal in the Wizarding World.

Then, I remembered what woke me up. The tapping on my window.

I sped out of the bathroom and headed to the window.

The two owls that I sent to go deliver Alana and Kayden's letters were sitting perched on the windowsill, a letter rested in each of their beaks.

I opened the window carefully and -- ignoring the sheer amount of sunlight pouring through the window, piercing my eyes and hurting my head -- I pulled both owls inside.

I gave them each a ruffle on their feathers and took each letter from their beaks before they left my room, through my window and headed back down to the Malfoy Owlery.

Bringing the letters to my desk, I recognized each of the letters handwriting that was neatly crafted on the front.

One from Alana and one from Kayden.

I sat at my desk and opened the letter I assumed was from Alana first, wanting to save the best for last.

It read:

Dear Y/N,

You're scaring me with all of you're 'I'm okay, I just can't tell you where I am' shit. I miss you too. About your questions from your letter to me, my mum, dad and Oliver know. My parents didn't take it well but Oliver is helping me through it. Kayden and I have been sending each other letters back and forth about the baby and our relationship. So, now we're dating! Can you believe it? I'm finally dating Kayden Buckley, after all the time I spent longing for him. My parents are going to meet him soon and I'm going to meet his. I hope it goes well. Wish me luck. The baby is well, we still don't know the gender but we should in a month or two. Oliver and Kayden want them to be a boy. My parents think they're a boy. I don't care what they are as long as they're healthy. Kayden is a bit nervous though. He tried getting in touch with Hannah because he wanted his stuff back but she hasn't responded and it's been three weeks. I'm sure she's fine. To be honest, I don't really care if she is. But, how are you and Draco? How have you been? Are you going back to school for seventh year? If so, get back to be as soon as possible. Kayden wants to know. I know he sent you a letter too but you know how anxious he gets. He cares about you, he's your best friend. I'm not going back, I'm having the baby and going back next year to do sixth year and then seventh the year after. I miss you, Y/N, it's not the same without you, or your git of a boyfriend. Don't tell him, but I kind of miss that ferret too. Anyway, I have to eat dinner. Owl me back as soon as possible.