F O U R T E E N

"I did it; Dumbledore is out of the question. Now all we need is the cabinet," Draco mourningly mentioned.

"What?" I asked, confused as ever.

"I cursed a necklace and gave it to Katie Bell, that Gryffindor Chaser. She's taking it to him now," he whispered.

"How? Why is she delivering it to him?"

"I used the Imperius Curse," he gulped.

"Draco! If you get caught; you're going to Azkaban!" I whisper-shouted at him. "Why didn't you tell me? I could've at least helped you,"

"I didn't want you getting hurt,"

"I don't want you to get hurt!"

We both huffed at each other, speechless.

"Daisy said we should meet back at 3, it's 3:15," Kayden interrupted our silent argument.

"Let's go, we don't want to keep her waiting," I said blankly, marching ahead of both boys.

Kayden chased up to me,

"Are you gonna tell him? Draco?" He asked me as we walked.

"About what?" I mumbled.

"Finnigan," he stated.

"No,"

"Why not?" He sounded shocked.

"Because it will all end in shit. Draco doesn't need to know," I claimed.

"But Y/N," Kayden started.

Before he could speak, Draco popped up beside me.

None of us spoke the rest of the time to where Daisy, Pansy and Blaise were.

"Hey, how was your time?" Blaise asked us as we met at the carriages.

"Fine," I blankly mumbled and hopped into the carriage. Everyone else followed behind me.

Daisy rambled on about how excited she was for Christmas and how everyone was going to love our presents.

Draco and I said nothing to each other. When we got back to Hogwarts, I left everyone and headed up to my dorm.

I knew Daisy and Pansy would come down soon but I didn't care, I needed to calm myself down.

Seamus almost took advantage of me and Draco did the task without me.

Imagine what would happen if my father heard about this.

Ugh I don't even want to.

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, taking deep breaths. I needed to calm down.

Once I took a couple breaths, I felt calmer. I walked out of the washroom and sat on my bed. I fell into a deep thought.

I needed to talk to Draco. I need to tell him that we have to work-

"Y/N!" Daisy barged into my room, screaming.

I quickly stood up, startled.

"Beaumont? What is it?" I asked, kind of angry. She ruined my train of thought.

"Malfoy, he's- he's," she stammered, her green eyes wide.

I walked over and placed my hand on her shoulders.

"Daisy, what happened to Malfoy?" I asked, trying to be as calm as possible.

She took a deep breath.

"He's beating the living shit out of Seamus Finnigan," she breathed.

Kayden Buckley, I swear to fucking Merlin.