S E V E N T E E N

I woke up to a hard thud on the floor and cackling.

"Holy shit," I groaned as I opened my eyes.

I was lying on the floor entangled in Draco's blankets.

I looked around the room and saw Daisy, Kayden and Blaise dying of laughter. Draco was stirring from his slumber.

I fumbled out of the blanket burrito I was in and sat on my knees, still trying to comprehend what was going on.

Draco jolted upwards and repeated what I did by looking around the room.

Kayden, Blaise and Daisy were still laughing.

"It's 5 am lovebirds," Daisy said and threw a pillow at Draco.

He caught it and threw it back at her.

"Ow!" She said as it hit her stomach.

"Why the fuck did you wake us up at 5 am?" I asked them.

"The train leaves at 11 and you're not packed," Kayden stated in an obvious tone.

Then out of nowhere, Daisy gasped.

"Y/N is that- is that Malfoy's Quidditch jersey?" She squealed.

I looked down to see what I was wearing, it was all right.

"Yeah," I said slowly, my eyes went big.

Shit! They're gonna think we slept together aren't they?

"Late night Malfoy?" Kayden chuckled.

Draco rolled his eyes and put his head in his pillow.

I laughed softly at his action, Daisy gave me a 'tell me all about it later' look and I nodded.

"He didn't deny it!" Blaise laughed.

The boys walked over to his bed and started shaking him violently.

"Come on Malfoy! Mummy wants to see you!" Kayden did his best Narcissa impression.

I stood up and pulled the jersey down. I didn't need the boys seeing my underwear and bra choice or they'll never stop going on about how they think Draco and I hooked up last night.

"Okay boys, he gets the point. Leave the poor ferret alone," I budded in.

They stopped shaking him and Draco looked up from his pillow relieved.

"I'm going to go pack guys, you coming Parkinson?" Daisy nudged.

"Yeah, one second," I said to her and walked over to Draco.

"Good morning," I told him quietly and sat on his knee.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Daisy and the boys leave the room. The door was open a crack so I knew at least she was spying on our interaction.

"Not really," Draco grumpily replied.

I chuckled and cradled his cheek with my hand. I leaned in and connected our lips, they moved in sync for a second before I pulled away.

"How about now?" I asked him.

I brought my hand that once held his cheek in it to his hair and played with it.

Draco was always angelic looking but in the mornings he was just another breed of angelic.

His usually messy hair went untamed and wild on top of his head, he almost always had his shirt off so I always got a very lovely sight of his toned abs and don't even get me started on the grey sweatpants.