T H I R T E E N

I pulled my warm blanket off of my face to see a blinding light and a direct hit of cold December air that didn't collide well with my warm face.

I groaned and got out of bed. It was Saturday morning and I was going out with everyone to Hogesmede.

I went to the bathroom and quickly got ready into what I picked the other day.

I got dressed into some mom jeans, a black tube top and a cropped emerald green sweater to go over it. I topped it off with a black beanie because I honestly didn't want to do my hair.

I gave myself a bit of a dramatic winged liner, fake lashes and mascara.

I brushed my teeth and put on some of my favourite lip gloss.

Once I was ready, I admired myself in the mirror. All of the Death Eaters who knew my father when he was Tom Riddle tell me I looked like my father did back when he was in school.

The wavy, brown hair so close to black that a bunch of people get mistaken of the colour, the piercing blue eyes and the same Riddle smirk.

The attitude is hard to miss as well. Let's face it, I strut around Hogwarts like I own the place. Confidence is key.

I picked up my purse that had my money in it and grabbed my wand. Then I rushed downstairs to see everyone laughing on the couch, except Draco.

"Eh ladies and gents; look who's finally here!" Kayden called from his spot.

"Morning," I greeted them unenthusiastic before I yawned.

Pansy crossed her arms and made a clear effort not to look at me. I ignored it of course.

"We have to leave in 20," Daisy insisted.

"That's when the carriages are leaving, so whoever needs other things, you should probably get them now," said Blaise as he pulled Daisy closer to him.

I wanted to sit down and the only seat left was the spot beside Pansy on the couch; right across from Draco.

I took the spot, ignoring my 'sister', and closed my eyes.

What time was it even? I'm so tired.

"Earth to Y/N!" Blaise shouted rather loudly.

"What in fucks name do you want Zabini?" I muttered, eyes still closed.

"I wanted to tell you that I win, you said the first snowfall would be in November, it's December," Blaise chuckled.

"Woohoo Blaise, what do you want? A prize or something?" I sarcastically cheered, eyes still closed.

"No, I want the two galleons we better on," He crossed his arms.

I opened my eyes and gave Blaise the worst cut eye ever. A pure death stare.

"Woo, I wouldn't test her right now Zabini, she looks pretty pissed," Kayden nudged him hard and looked quite scared.

I opened my bag, still giving the same death stare to Blaise. I wasn't daring to take my eyes off his. I was trying to threaten him.

I pulled out the two gold coins and tossed them over to him and raised an eyebrow. That was it, I won. He looked away.

I smirked to myself and looked over to Draco.

He looked numb.

My smirk disappeared and I looked at him in worry.

He wasn't okay, I need to help him.

Why did I care so much for him?

The others kept talking and I nodded and said 'hm' and 'mm' when I needed to but I was tired and ready to go.