N I N E T E E N

Draco rushed downstairs to get to Cissy before she caught us.

I got up off the bed, I tried my hardest to keep my balance and not fall over.

I picked up my fishnets, skirt and undershirt and shoved them under Draco's bed.

After I did that, I followed Narcissa and Draco's voices down the stairs, still holding the railing so I didn't collapse.

Narcissa was unpacking a paper bag of groceries in the kitchen while Draco sat across from her on the island, talking.

"Why not get the house elves to do that mother?" Draco asked Narcissa as I ran my hand down the wall.

Narcissa unpacked some green apples from the bag.

"Draco, the house elves don't have to do everything," she started as she slid an apple to him. "Besides, I like cooking and shopping,"

"I was just saying, you do a lot for this house and family mother. The house elves haven't done much except clean random areas," Draco pointed out.

He took a bite from his apple and Narcissa turned to the fridge, she just so happened to see me.

"Oh hello darling! come sit, come sit," Narcissa insisted.

I smiled and prayed my legs wouldn't give out as I walked across the room and grabbed the island.

Narcissa gave me a suspicious look and then gave the same look to Draco.

I sat down in the chair beside him.

"Darling, your hair is a mess," Narcissa noticed and pointed towards my hair.

I quickly ran my fingers through it and smiled nicely.

Draco's arm rested on the counter and his head rested in his hand. His face had an awkward expression placed on it.

"Thanks Narcissa," I said as casually as possible.

She turned to throw the paper bag in the garbage.

"The Manor is beautiful," I changed the topic. "I assume you decorated Cissy,"

"Thank you darling, I did," she thanked and pulled out some flour and chocolate chips from the cupboard.

"Of course," I said, Draco's legs and mine tangled with each other's underneath us.

"I forgot to show Y/N the library," Draco remembered and snapped his head up.

My head moved around to face him.

"You guys have a library?" I asked extremely excited.

"Draco, you should go show her," Narcissa chipped.

Draco got up and I followed, he started walking down one of his many halls.

I walked as well as I could and managed not to fall.

Draco got to a door and waited for me to hurry up.

I got to him pretty quick and he looked left and right before covering my eyes with his hands.

"Okay Darling, now close your eyes," Draco whispered.

He grabbed my hand from behind me and lead me into the room.

I felt him let go and shut the door.

"You can open in 3, 2, 1," he said.

My eyes shot open and the old fashion beauty of the room took over me.

It wasn't like the rest of the house, the library had an old Roman type feel to it.

Books of all colours filled the walls on the old, dusty bookshelf.