F I F T E E N

A week went by and I still haven't told Pansy.

"We go to the Manor in two days. If she gets mad, she'll have a week or two to deal with it," Draco said as he wrote out our cabinet plan for the tenth time.

"I can't do it," I shook my head and stared in my hands.

"Yes, you can. Just get it over with darling," said Draco as he scribbled the next step on the parchment.

Darling; his new name for me. I quite liked it actually. It made me feel safe.

"Fine, can we tell everyone in the common room tonight then? Together?" I asked fiddling with my hands in panic.

"Yeah sure, I just want the world to know you're mine," Draco finished writing on the parchment and pulled out a new one.

"Have you got in trouble yet? For the Seamus situation?" I asked him, trying to change the topic.

Draco's hands clenched around his quill.

"No, Snape took care of it," he cleared his throat.

"Did Snape also take care of the Katie Bell situation?" I questioned.

It still pissed me off that he cursed a necklace and gave it to her without me. We've already had that conversation.

He wanted to 'keep me safe', as if this whole situation is safe for either of us.

"Yes, he did that too," Draco said as he dipped the royal eagle quill into ink.

I cleared my throat,

"So, I forgot to tell you. Slughorn invited me to join the Slug Club at his Christmas party. He also said I could bring a plus one,"

Slughorn did invite me, right after Potions. He told me how impeccable my potion was, almost as good as Harry Potter's.

He invited me to the Christmas party and apologized for not seeing my gifts sooner.

"I would love to go with you darling but I have work on the cabinet to do," he excused himself.

"Draco, it's our job to work on the cabinet together, why don't you just come by?" I asked him. "You are my boyfriend after all,"

"I know but I have a couple more things to lay out," he insisted.

"Fine, I'll take Buckley then. Oh yeah, I can't, he has a date, he's taking Hannah Abbott. Oh maybe Blaise, oh wait, he has a date too, Daisy! Oh and my sister is about to hate me, she can't come." I pouted and crossed my arms like a two year old.

"I'll come with you on one condition," he looked up from the parchment and looked rather serious.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to get this Dumbledore thing over with, I was going to try to give Slughorn something to poison him. If you help me with getting it to him tomorrow night at the party, I'll go with you," Draco claimed, honestly.

"I would've helped you anyways. I feel like you aren't listening to me, this is my job too," I huffed.

"Fine, okay. What do you want to do to kill him?" Draco whispered, a little bit irritated.

"Like you said, poisoning Dumbledore would probably be the best way," I said. "Maybe we could give him a bottle of alcohol, I don't know what Dumbledore likes though,"