F I V E

I didn't apologize to Pansy.Why would I?
She can suck my non-existent dick. I went to bed last night quite quickly due to the activity I had with Draco. It was harder to wake up in the morning however because I actually had to go to classes today.

Today my list was:
Herbology
Charms
Muggle Studies
Astronomy

I hate Muggle Studies because well, I hate Muggles. They're boring and annoying, they're a waste of life. My family was quite similar to the Malfoy family's way of teaching. Pureblood over all bloods, especially Mudbloods.

Ugh. Stupid fucking Mudbloods.

All Mudbloods I knew made my head spin. Hermione Granger was the worst, she's the most annoying person on the planet. It makes it worse that she's better than most grown witches and wizards.

I was raised by the Parkinson's and fucking Lord Voldemort for Merlin's sake. You can't expect me to like those dirty bloods.

I got out of my bed, groaned loudly and trotted over to the bathroom where I did my business and got ready for the day. I put on what I would normally wear, my robes, my uniform and my short skirt.

Today I put on knee high white socks with my uniform shoes and put my curled hair up in a ponytail. I put on my usual makeup, grabbed my books and headed to the Great Hall.

"Morning everyone" I happily sat down next to Kayden and Blaise, Draco across from me with oh the queen herself sitting basically on top of him.

"Pugface" I mumbled and leaned over the table to grab a piece of toast.

"Y/N?" Kayden looked confused.

"Kayden?"

"What's on your neck?"

I clapped my hand over the spot he was talking about. I meant to do something about that. It was the fucking hickey Draco gave me yesterday.

"Uh- um- nothing" I tried shrugging it off by rubbing my neck nervously. Kayden pulled my hand off of my neck.

"Is that a hickey?"

"Ooh is Parkinson getting some action?" Daisy teased.

"More than you Beaumont" I hissed at her.

"Who's the lucky man?" Blaise chanted, playing along. Draco and I both know he knew, I was about to rip his skinny head off.

"Your dad" I snapped and looked at Draco. He kept silent, Pansy looked interested in the conversation on the other side of the table but didn't say anything because she was scared of me embarrassing her.

"Whew Parkinson, no need to get feisty" Kayden put his arms up in defence.

"I'll do what I want, when I want" I turned to him.

"More like who" Daisy whispered to Blaise.

"Say that again Beaumont" I turned my vision to her. A smile perked up against her cheeks. She ran a hand threw her honey blonde hair.

"Are you embarrassed that we'll judge you? Come on! Just tell us who you fucked already!" She whined and tapped her small feet on the ground.