O N E

I walked onto Platform 9 3/4 with my supposed sister, Pansy Parkinson. We don't get along that often but we hang out in the same group anyways. My good friend, Kayden Buckley, a fellow Slytherin, waits for Pansy and I outside of the train.

"Hurry up you morons!" He saw us both and yelled.

"Don't get your dick in a knot" Pansy scoffed and hopped onto the train, completely pushing him out of the way. A poor first year boy heard her foul language and was tugging at his mother's robe. I hugged Kayden and we talked as we walked inside of the train.

"So how was your summer Buckley?" I nudged him with my elbow.

"Beyond shitty! I knew no one in that Muggle town! I can't believe my parents made us go there! Anyways, enough about me, what about you?"

"I spent the summer in my bedroom. You know Pansy's is right beside mine. She was always bringing guys home and shagging them! I could hear it all night"

"That bloody sucks" He snorted and we walked into the train compartment that held our group. There was Blaise Zabini, another good friend of mine. He was sitting up against the window waiting to get this day to move on. Then beside him, the mom friend who was badass when she needed to be, Daisy Beaumont.

She doesn't give a flying fuck about what anyone says about her and would beat the shit out of anyone who dare hurt any member of our tight knit group.

Then sat my 'sister' on the other side of the seats, right across from Daisy. She just happened to be clinging on to the one person I've wanted to see for a while.

Draco Malfoy.

Oh fuck, he was leaning against the window of the train too. He got hotter since the last time I saw him. His platinum blonde hair in a new style and it looked more mature.

The light in his grey eyes seemed to have disappeared, I knew why. I was the only one who knew why. He was wearing an all black suit and was unknowingly playing with the sliver rings on his fingers.

"Hey guys" I mumbled and sat beside Daisy. Kayden sat beside Pansy. He gave me a worried glance and then fake gagged. I couldn't contain the giggle that came pouring out from my lips.

"What's so funny?" Daisy asked

"Nothing, Buckley's just being a dumbass again"

"Hey!" Kayden swatted the air in front of me. I stuck my tongue out.

"Bitch ass" I laughed and he sat back and outed jokingly. The others were on the verge of laughing. Well, everyone but Draco.

We all calmed down and it got unusually quiet. I played with my sleeve, not pulling it up because I knew what was under it, I knew what it meant. I shuffled in my seat and my green plaid skirt shifted up a little bit in result. I pulled it down so it wouldn't show anything. Then I pulled the sleeve I was playing with farther down my arm. I was wearing a black longed sleeve crop top.

Draco noticed me pulling down my sleeve and he did the same. My deep blue eyes locked with his smokey grey ones.

"Y/N, earth to Y/N!" I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"What was so intriguing that you're ignoring my question Parkinson?" Blaise asked me and raised his head up higher.

"Nothing, just thinking" I looked down at my enclosed arm. I couldn't show anyone what was underneath my sleeve. It was a tattoo but not just any tattoo. It was the mark of a Death Eater, it was the mark that you were a follower of my father, Lord Voldemort.

"About?" Blaise pestered

"About how I'm prettier than she'll ever be" Pansy sneered. To be honest, I am like her sister. We've been raised together ever since we were both one year old. I was just as snarky to her as she was to me since we were both five.