T H I R T Y - T H R E E

*SMUT WARNING*
Y/N's POV
We tried to hush our laughter as we ran down the hall and into Draco's dorm but it was just to exhilarating, being back together again.

Draco shut his door, locked it and pulled out his wand.

"Muffilito," he whispered as the faint blue wisps covered the door.

Then he grabbed my waist and pointed his wand at my abdomen, my abdomen flared pink.

He used the Contraceptive spell, wordlessly.

He threw his wand on the floor, as did I and he pulled me in for a passionate kiss which lead our tongues fighting for dominance.

He won and took control as per usual.

He wouldn't let me. Ever.

I tugged on the hem of his shirt before he pulled away, rolled his eyes and just completely threw off the sling, along with his shirt — exposing his abs.

"Be careful, my wrist is broken still," he murmured and went from where he left off.

This time he graced his right hand — the one that was in the sling — along my waist and winced before placing it down at his side.

I pulled away this time.

"Let me," I insisted and held his arms down gently.

"No," he groaned and pushed me down onto his bed.

It was clear he was hurting but he continued to kiss down my jawline and neck, laying love bites all down that area.

Moans escaped my lips as he sucked on my sweet spot.

Draco sucked in the pain and placed his left hand on my throat whilst his right hand held him upright.

He pushed me up further on his bed and kept himself lower, he let go of my throat and slid my pants and underwear down in one go.

The sudden cold made me get goosebumps as Draco threw my pants and underwear to the other side of his room.

He parted my legs and went down, he's never done this before.

I felt his breath against my entrance and tingles arose through out my whole body.

He went farther down my legs and he slipped the top of his tongue inside of me.

I gripped his sheets tightly and gasped.

He went farther, swirling his tongue inside of me.

I moaned loudly and tried my hardest not to squirm under the unbelievable pleasure I was receiving.

Draco held my legs steady and kept moving his tongue in different directions and eating me out completely.

The sounds he made were out of this world.

I felt him smirk as he pulled himself away from my legs.

"You taste amazing," he seductively told me as he wiped his mouth with the pad of his thumb, letting his lip pop back into place.

"Go back," I whined and he pulled off his trousers, revealing his growing erection.

"Take off your bra," he instructed as he pulled his pants off his legs and onto the floor as well as kicking off his shoes and socks.

He took off mine too as I pulled my bra off of my chest.

He kicked his lips as he took in my body, it took like what seemed like forever.

"Fuck me Draco," I begged.

He took off his boxers before crawling over top of me.

"You sure?" He asked smirking.