Chapter 275

Jayden's POV
I scored the last goal of the match. Everyone patted my back as i walked off the pitch. Today's been a long day. I went to the changing rooms and put my suit on. I made my way to school.

At school -
I went to my spanish teacher.
"Hi miss"
"You look very smart Jayden"
I smiled "thank you"
"Hows football?"
"Its good"
"Good. Here's the work you'll he missing" she said handing me a folder
"Thanks miss"
"If you need any help you have my email address"
"Yh thanks" i walked out and went next door to my french teacher
"Hi Jayden"
"Hi miss"
"Are yu here for that extra work?"
"Yhh"
She handed me a folder and i put it in my sports bag.
"Thanks miss"
"Np"
I walked to the PE department.
"Kll coach?"
"Raah Jayden kl?"
"Yhh yhh" i spudded him
"Hows football"
"Its good"
"Everything good?"
"Yhyh"
"See yu wednesday?"
"Yh I'll be here"
"Laters"
"Later"

Samantha's POV
I went upstairs and sat at my desk. I took out my folder and started to do some work. I put my phone on shuffle and listened to music. Keyshia cole remember part two came on. I like this song. I opened my book and started to do some work. 5minutes later i gave up. I really cant concentrate. I sighed and stood up. I went to the bathroom and ran myself a nice hot bubble bath. I took off my clothes and put it in the hamper. I tied my hair into a high messy bun and got in. I felt so relaxed. All the tension was being released from my muscles. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.
15minutes later -
I washed the soap off my body and stepped out the bath. I wrapped a towel around myself and went into my closet. I dried myself. I put on a tshirt and leggings and sat on my bed. I layed on my stomach and went on my phone. I watched todays snapchats. Half way through i couldn't be bothered. I locked my phone and put it on the side. I rested my head on my arms and shut my eyes.

Jayden's POV
I went upstairs and had a quick shower and put on a tshirt and jogging bottoms I went to Jaydene's room.
"Yu okay jay?"
She smiled "yep"
"How was school?"
"Goood"
"Big girl. Year 11 yh?" I said punchin her shoulder.
She laughed flickin her hair
"Your still my baby sister tho"
"Yh coz you'll always be my big brother"
I kissed her forehead and went to the door.
"Jayden"
"Yhh?" I turned around.
"Whats wrong with Samantha?"
"Idk why?"
"She looks really upset"
"Issit?"
She nodded. I sighed
"Okay" i said and walked out
I went to justines room.
"Justine you okay?"
"Yep"
"How was school ?"
She smiled "it was good"
"Good"
I kissed her forehead and walked out.
I went into Samantha's room and sat on the sofa. She was sleeping. I sat and watched her. She started to move around. She sat up and let her hair down. She looked.
"How long have yu been in here?"
"10,15 minutes"
She layed back down and turn so her back faced me. I sighed.
"Sam"
She didnt reply
"Samantha"
No reply
"Samantha"
"Mm"
"Look at me"
She turned around in the bed.
"Im sorry"
She sighed
I got up and sat near her.
"Baby im sorry for acting the way i did"
"Its okay" she sighed
"Gimme a hug"
She sat up and i held her.
"Im sorry beautiful"

Samantha's POV
I feel so relieved that me and Jayden are back to normal. I missed him so much. I layed back down and he looked down at me.
I smiled up at him and he winked at me. We started talking about school and i asked him about football. He seemed like he was enjoying it. I smiled. Im glad i have my baby back.