Chapter 446

Samantha's POV
He picked me up, still kissing me. My legs wrapped around his waist and he carried me upstairs. He layed me on the bed and took my clothes off and i took his off. He put a condom on pushed it in me, hard.
"ARGHHHHHH" my eyes closed tight and my back arched.
He stroked in and out of me getting faster and harder.
"UHHHH UHHH UHHHHH"
He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and carried on pumping in and out of me.
"AHHHH UHHH UGHHHH JAYDENNNNNN"
We went on for like an hour and it felt too good.
He kissed my lips and went to get in the shower. I sat up in bed with the sheets covering my chest and thought.
I really hope he believes me.

Jayden's POV
I got in the shower and washed myself. I love Samantha. Like i really have mad feelings for her. For all these years i have loved her and i need her in my life. Tbh idk what i would do without her. She makes my life complete. I sighed. Why does Alex always have to do this? Whys he tryna spoil this for us? I believe Samantha 100%. Like, shes my wife, why wouldn't i believe her?
I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out into the room and Samantha was sitting with her head in her hands
"Wheres the kids?"
"Theyre on their way" she said
"Okay"
She got up and went into the shower.

~~
Aaliyah's POV
We all got in the car and drove to Chelsea's stadium. Mum and dad were acting weird. Idk whats going on between them. Like they arent speaking that much. Normally mum gives him words of encouragement before a match.
I pinged Isaac
Me: whats going on?
Him: mum and dad?
Me: yh
Him: idek
Me: hmm i hope its not serious
Him: same

~~~
Samantha's POV
When we got into the stadium, all the kids went to the shop and then their seats. The girls wished the boys good luck and went to their seats and the boys went into the changing rooms
I turned to face Jayden. He took both my hands and looked down to them.
"Jay, im sorry for whatever you think i may or may not have done. I just want you to take my word and believe that i havent done anything with Alex or anyone else. I'll always stay faithful to you. You're my everything. I love you"
He looked up at me
"Good luck baby" i was about to walk away but he pulled me back.
"Baby you're my everything aswell" he started. His deep voice makes my heart melt. My chest started to warm.
"You know id do anything for you, and the kids. Samantha i love you too"
He pulled me in for a kiss.
We pulled away.
"But Jay..."
"Yh?"
"Do you believe me?"