Chapter 162

Jerome's POV
"Is this about Jade?" He said sitting down on the sofa
"You know me well" i smiled
He chuckled.
"Idm her coming i just want to know if shes coming"
"Shes meant to be coming with Daniel soo..."
"That's calm"
"Dw about it they have a daughter"
"Ohh"
I smiled "kll" and i went upstairs to get ready. I was going to wear a blue polo and true religions with jordans. When i was ready i went back downstairs. Jayden and Samantha ran out to the bouncy castles that came earlier.
"Babe, me and Damien are going to get the cakes"
"Orite she said kissing my cheek"
Damien said bye and we went.

Janelle's POV
"Jayden, Samantha, you have to get ready now"
"Yaay" they said running back inside. Sapphire took Samantha and i took Jayden upstairs. I got him in the shower and did his hygiene. When he got out he creamed and put his costume on.
"My little superhero"
"Take a picture of me" he smiled. I took a couple pictures of him and put it on insta.
"Come baby" i said taking his hand. We went into my closet.
"Should i wear the same thing as daddy?"
"Yhhh"
"Okay baby. Im gonna get ready you can play" he ran out and i smiled. I went in the shower and did my hygiene. I got out , got dressed and put my clothes on. I brushed my hair down and left it hanging below my shoulders. I walked downstairs and i saw Samantha and Jayden playing together. She looked pretty in her Cinderella dress.
"You guys look pretty"
"Thank youu" they laughed.
"Let me take a picture"
They stood together smiling and hugging and holding hands. They look so cute. Samantha's hair was straight and up in a bun. I went into the kitchen where Sapphire was.
"This is stress already"
"Tell me about it"
I started cutting up fruits and putting pieces on a stick. I dipped them in lemon juice so they didnt turn brown. I packed them high on a plate, covered it with cling film and put them in the fridge.
"Should we empty the crisp in bowls?" Sapphire asked
"No its unhygienic"
She laughed "your a clean freak"
"Yh i am" i laughed with her. We went into the living room and pushed the sofas back against the wall and opened the door to the garden. The garden was actually big. It had space for a superman bouncy castle and a Cinderella one. And there was still quite a lot of space. We set up tables covering them in superman and Cinderella table cloth. We put the covered plates of fruit, sandwiches and other snacks on the tables. We sprinkles confetti on the tables and put crisps and sweets and chocolates across them.
I went into the kitchen to start cooking the food. I fried chicken and made hotdogs and burgers. The kids would just come in and line up at the counter and let us know what they want. Just then Damien and Jerome came walking into the kitchen with a cake box each.
They set them on the table and opened it. The cakes looked beautiful.
"Perfect"
He smiled. Just then the door knocked. Looks like the first guests were arriving.