Chapter 210

Rihanna's POV
I woke up in Richard's arms in the car. He held my hand out the car and him and his dad helped me carry my luggage in. They took them upstairs to Richard's room.
We walked into the kitchen and me and Richard sat at the counter.
"Would you like some hot chocolate?" His mum asked.
I cleared my throat "yes please" i smiled weakly.
Richard squeezed my hand. I smiled. A tear ran down my eye. I wiped it away. Why cant my own family be like this.
"Don't cry baby, you're safe now"
I smiled again "Rihanna, what you gonna do about him" his mum asked handing me a cup of hot chocolate while drinking her own.
I sighed. "Idrk"
Richard got up and went back upstairs.
"Im scared to say anything. I don't want her to hate me. She loves him for some reason i really don't know"
"I see"
"The only person ive known since birth is my mum, i want to have a good relationship with her but as long as hes there i don't think its gonna happen"
"And if you do tell the polive..?"
"She will never speak to me again"
"Does she know what happened to you tonight?" His dad asked.
I laughed weakly. "Yh, she always does. She watched it happen. With a smile on her face. She doesn't do anything about it." I wiped a tear from my face. "She encourages it tbh. I don't think she loves me anyways" i looked down to my cup "how can she let a man do that to me. Like she gave birth to me and that. She obviously doesn't care"
I wiped my tears
"Well we love you as if you were our own" his dad said. I looked up and smiled.
"Yh" his mum agreed.
"I love you too, thanks for everything"
Richard called me from upstairs. I walked up to see what he wanted. I felt so dirty.
I followed him to his bathroom. He had set me a bath with bubbles and everything. I smiled and turned around to him. I kissed him
"Thank you baby"
"Anything for you"
He undressed me and layed me in the bath. He washed and scrubbed my skin. His hands felt nice against my body. I thought about having sex with him. Well making love with him but im scared.
"Babe, im not rushing you or anything, but why don't you want to have sex"
He said pouring water on me.
I didnt reply
"Idk if im ready yet but i just want to know why"
"Im scared"
"Why b?"
"Ive only ever felt one dick in me on several occasions and i hated it" i said rubbing my arms. "It felt disgusting"
"I understand where you're coming from. Tbh i wanted to be the one to take your virginity. But that was rape i would never do that to you baby"
"Ik b"
"Are you still tight"
"Yh. His dick is tiny. Like one inch long"
He laughed. I smiled up at him
"I think that's why he beats me up aswell so i feel some type of pain"
"Well baby" he said getting a towel "you don't have to worry about that now" he said helping me out the bath and drying me with the towel.
"You live with me now" he winked at me. I kissed his cheek
"Ahh i love you" i said hugging him
He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I love you too b"