Chapter 402

Jayden's POV
Whys Samantha's butt so big? It actually baffles me. Like, how does it happen? And her boobs. Shes like a GG. I don't get it. The peak thing is, everyone is at the house so i cant even do anything but stare. Ahh its when she crouched down to speak to the twins. Oh, my, holy shit. Her arse. I swear i need to be strapped down. Im losing the plot here. 9months is a really really long time. Samantha got back up and walked into the kitchen.

Samantha's POV
"What shall we cook?"
"Um chicken, pasta, pizza-"
"Homemade pizza?"
"Well" i looked in the fridge "i have pizza bases"
"And the kids can put on their own toppings?"
"Yep" i said getting tomato purée & sauce out of the cupboard.
We grated cheese cut up toppings and made tomato sauce. We put 5 pizza bases on plates and called the kids into the dining room. They seemed fascinated by the fact that they were making there on pizzas and they had a lot of fun doing it.
For the adults, im just gonna order like 4 pizzas from dominos.
As soon as the pizzas were ready, our delivery came. The kids sat in the dining room eating and talking about what ever nearly 2 year olds speak about.

~~
Samantha's POV
We was all at the match and i could tell Isaac was very excited. The twins were wearing their chelsea tops. Once the match started, the kids started clapping and cheering.
"Mummy" Aaliyah tapped my leg
"Yhh"
"Theres daddy" she smiled
"Yhhh"
2" - Jayden scored Chelsea's first goal of the match assisted by Richard. I smiled and the kids started cheering.
9" - Richard scored Chelsea's second goal assisted by Rhys.
26" - hull scored their first goal makin the score 2-1
28" - hull scored their second goal takin the score up to 2-2
The rest of the second half was good but no more goals were conceeded.
"Mummy, Im gonna be a footballer like daddy"
"Are you?" I asked bouncing Aysia on my lap
"Yep and im gonna play for Chelsea"
"Good for you baby"

48" - Rhys made a really really good attempt and it missed the goal by millimetres
64" - it was so intense. Hull made 3 attempts in a row and the keeper saved them all. Phew. That was hella close.
77" - the manager made a substitution and tht was a good idea because we SCORED AGAIN!!!! (3-2)

FT came and we won 3-2!!
We're still first on the table and 6 points clear.

All the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home. I looked at Jayden in the car. I could tell he was roasting. I smiled
"You played brilliantly babe"
"Thank you" he smiled
"You okay?" I asked him
"Yh"
I put my hand on his leg "you sure?"
"Mmhmmm" he bit his lip
Im just making myself roast now because i want him as much as he wants me but we cant do anything until Isaac and Aaliyah go to sleep later. I bit my lip. This is gonna be a long wait.