Chapter 273

Jayden's POV
I couldn't sleep. I was feeling so stressed out. I looked at the clock it had only just gone 10. I got up and went downstairs to the gym. I walked into the weights section. I took of my t shirt and started to lift. I slowly started to feel all the stress make its way out of my body.

Jaydene's POV
I moved around in bed. I felt Aaron behind me. I opened my eyes and sat up.
"Arghhhh" i groaned. My back is killing me. It hurts so bad. I fucking hate being on my period.
"Baby?"
I turned to face Aaron. I didnt know he woke up.
"Whats wrong?"
I put my hands on my sides holding my back. "Back is literally killing me. It hurts so bad"
"Oww, do yu want a massage?"
I nodded. He patted the bed indicating me to lay down. I took my top off and layed on my stomach. He sat on my arse and started rubbing my lower back with his hands. I smiled, i could feel his piece poking me. He hands rubbed deep into my back. I felt some of the pain go away.

15minutes later~
He stopped massaging my back. I pulled my top back on and leaned against his leg.
"Feel better?"
"Mmmhmm. Still hurts though"
He stroked my hair.
"Lean over to that draw and get the ibuprofen out please"

Aaron's POV
"Yh sure"
I opened the draw beside her bed. My eyes nearly fell out of my face. If you saw how much different tablets were in here you would pass out.
Anxiety,stress, depression, sleeping tablets, ibuprofen, nurofen, paracetomols, and soo much more. Is my baby so upset that she needs all these meds?
"Why is there so much medication in here?"
"Prescribed" she said sitting up
I looked at the draw them back at Jaydene. I grabbed her and held her close to me.
"Jaydene i want you to be happy"
She sighed " i want to be happy aswell" she said into my chest