Chapter 25

I was going out to buy Xmas presents. I had to buy for Jerome, my mum, his mum and dad, Jade and Damien. Jerome fell asleep after he worked out so i left a note telling him i was going out and I'll be back soon. Christmas was going to be at our house and my dad was definitely not welcome. I drove to different shops. I got Jade and Damien matching hollister skully hats. I got Jerome a ralph snapback and skully hat and a duffer skully hat. I got him a gold chain aswell. I thought that Jerome might get me trainers so im getting him air max 110's. I also got him some new diamond earrings. I got my mum a versace perfume. I knew she was going to get me a nail varnish set thing because i was into doing my nails. Id rather sit down and do my own nails than get them done at the shop. I also got my mum a Smirnoff set thing and some charms for the bracelet i bought her for her birthday. I got Jerome's mum a Prada perfume and some earrings. I bought his dad Joop and a 50 calibre bullet beer opener, i thought it was pretty cool. When i got home Jerome sitting by the Christmas tree wrapping presents. There was a shit load of presents. I assumed he was getting me shoes and jewellery and maybe clothes. Obvs a lot more than that.
"Don't come in here b" i heard the smile on his face.
"Don't come upstairs either" i said running up" i put everything i bought including the boxes and ribbons and name labels cello tape and wrapping paper down. I put presents in boxes and put tissue paper in the boxes because people like Jerome were little kids and likes to feel what the presents were. It was only like 11:30am. We woke up early to do our xmas tree. I had a lot of things to wrap.
In the end all my presents looked pretty. I was proud of myself. They were wrapped in red paper with gold ribbon or gold paper with red ribbon. I walked downstairs with the present in the bags and went to put them under the tree.
"Wow, u did ur shopping innit"
"Yh i did " i said smiling. The Christmas tree looked so nicee. There were more presents to come though. Christmas is due to be livee.