Chapter 164

Janelle's POV
"Um Janelle can we speak"
"Uh yh sure"
I followed Jade into the playroom. She was holding her baby.
"Um Janelle i just wanted to say i am so sorry, for everything. Idk what came over me. Im sorry i tried to take Jerome away from you. You deserve him in your life. After all you've been through. I just want us to he friends again."
I smiled. I was in shock that we actually apologised.
"I forgive you" i said hugging her. Her baby started to make noises
"whats her name?"
"Daniella"
"Arwh shes cute"
"Thank you"
Then Jerome walked in
"You guys orite?"
"Yep. We're calm now"
"Good good. The kids want to play pass the parcel"
"Orite"
I followed him to the living room. We moved the tables to the side and got all the kids to sit in a big circle. Samantha and Jayden sat next to eachother both starting the game passing in opposite directions. Jerome was controlling the music. When the parcel was on the last layer, he stopped the music when it was on Jayden and Samantha again. I laughed. By the end everyone got a present. They played other party games like musical statues and musical bumps etc. i went into the kitchen.
"Sapphire can you help me with the party bags?"
"Sure"
We went upstairs into my room. Each party bag gets a crisp a drink sweets and a gift card for toys r us and the entertainer. They'd get their cake when we cut it. The boys got a superman bag and the girls got a Cinderella one. My stomach started to feel weird. I started to rub it.
"You okay"
"Yh im fine"
there was silence
"Im pregnant"
She looked at me with a big smiled on her face. She came and hugged me.
"Congratulations!!"
I laughed "thank you"
"Planned?"
"No. But i think im ready for another one"
"Mmmm"
"Tbh this party is going a lot better than i expected"
"Yhh"
We got to the last party bags and carried them into the dining room.
"Mummy can we cut the cake now" Samantha asked Sapphire
"Yh mummy can we" Jayden asked me
"Sure"
We picked up the cake boxes and took them to the living room. We cleared the table and placed them down.
"Guys call all your friends" everyone gathered around the table. We took the lid off the boxes and everyone gasped.
"Its soo pretty, take a picture mummy" Samantha said
"Yh take a picture" Jayden added
We took a picture of the cake and then Jerome and Damien came in with matches and candles. They put candles on the cake and lit them. I started recording.
"After 3. 1,2,3..."
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Jayden and Samantha, happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang
"Okay guys you can blow out the candles" i said. They blew out the candles and everyone cheered. Damien and Jerome started off the cheers
"HIP HIP!"
"HOORAY!"
"HIP HIP!"
"HOORAY!"
"HIP HIP!"
"HOORAY!!"
Me and Sapphire stood behind them and helped them do the first cut of the cake.
We picked up the cake to take it to the kitchen.
"Need any help?" Both of my mums asked
"Sure"
"When we cut the cake, put a slice in each party bag"
"Each bag gets a slice of each cake" sapphire added bringing the party bags to the kitchen. I sliced Jayden's cake and Sapphire sliced Samantha's cake.
My mums wrapped them and put them in the bags. As the children started to leave Jayden and Samantha handed them their party bags and said thanks for coming. When the lasts guests left. Jayden And Samantha were still on the bouncy castle and we started to tidy up.