Chapter 419

Rio's POV
Im in some sort of dilemma. I like Aysia. Like i really like her but Jodi likes me. And me and Jodi are quite close and i don't want to break her heart or anything. And now she thinks we're going out. She doesn't like when i speak to Aysia so shes always retracting messages and ending chats on bbm. Half the time idek when Aysia's pinged me because Jodi reads the message and then ends the chat. She thinks that idk and tbh, whats shes doing is out of order and idk what im meant to do about the situation. Im not actually sure if Aysia likes me. If she don't, i don't blame her, ive been airing her for the longest of times. Ahhh, what am i meant to do?

~~~
Aysia's POV
I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs for breakfast. I had some cut up watermelon and watched Isaac stuff his face. Aaliyah came downstairs and washed an apple for her breakfast. Aaliyah's actually so pretty. Idk what happened to me.
I picked up my bag and walked towards the front door.
"Where you going?" Isaac asked
"To school..?"
"You're walking?"
"Yes i am" i faked a smile
He nodded his head at me. I put my earphones in and walked to the door.
"Aysia"
I turned around to Aaliyah
"Yh?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yh" i shrugged
"Are you sure?"
"Im fine"

Aaliyah's POV
Aysia left the house. Hmmm. Theres definitely something going on with her and i am going to find out. I walked back into the kitchen
"Omdz Isaac can you stop eating"
"Orite orite im done man. Chaaa"
I rolled my eyes and mum and dad walked in.
"Wheres Aysia?"
"She walked to school"
"Oh. Right"
"You lots ready to go?"
"Yh"
"Whos choosing the car today?" Dad asked
"Im driving" mum flicked her hair.
"That's fine, everything's insured" dad nodded
Me and Isaac laughed
"Ha ha ha" mum rolled her eyes and playfully punched dad. "You're not funny Jayden"
He lifted her over his shoulder and spun her around. She laughed hysterically
"What were you saying now?"
"Orite orite i take it back!" She laughed. They are actually so cute. Dad put her down and mum took a deep breath. She rolled her eyes.
"Your dad thinks hes got banter guys"
"I don't think, i know"
We laughed
"Anyways, im driving the range rover" she smiled
"Kl" Isaac said
We walked out to the car and got in.

~~ at school ~~
"Kl Isaac" Jordan and Tyrell walked up to us.
I smiled. Tyrell and Jordan gave Isaac a man hug and then came and hugged me. I got butterflies when Tyrell hugged me. I smiled up at him and he winked at me.
*gassmode*

Rio's POV
I walked into school with Jodi and we went to the study lounge. Aysia was sitting on the couch with her earphones in and tapping away on her phone.
"Hey Aysia" Jodi smiled at her.
Aysia faked a smile back and waved at her. She looked at me for a moment. Shes so beautiful. Then she looked back down to her phone.
"Hi Aysia"
"Hi" she said without looking up. I sighed inwardly and me and Jodi sat on the couch opposite her. A moment later she stood up and walked away. I guess shes not in the best of moods today.