Chapter 234

Jayden's POV
I opened the front door and turned to Samantha. She basically ran into my arms and kissed me. I held her tight around her waist and kissed her back. Our tongues explored eachothers' mouths. We slowly walked upstairs still kissing and went into the room we stay in. I shut the door behind us and pushed Samantha up against it. We kicked off our shoes and i took her belt off. She pulled of my top and i room off her dress. I took her earrings out and put them on the side. She undid my jeans and i stepped out of them. I took her over to the bed. I unclipped her bra still kissing her. I layed her down and started sucking on her boobs and she let out slow moans. I took her pants off and she pulled down my boxers. I put a condom on and put my ting in her hardd. She still wasnt that loose yet.
"UGHHHH"
I pumped in and out of her getting faster and faster. She had already came
About twice.
She squeezed the bed sheets as i went in and out of her. She screamed my name and moaned so loud.

Samantha's POV
"UGHHH JAYDENNNNNN" his ting was so big and it was hitting all the right places. Even if i tried not to moan or scream it just didnt work. I couldn't help it.
"AHHHH" my back arched. He got faster and faster. I was running out of breath.
"Ahh ahh ahhhhhhhhh"
He grunted as he put his ting in me. I dug my nails into his back.
"UHHHHH"
Like half an hour later.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and rolled ontop of him. I started to ride him slowly. He let out small quite groans.
"ahh"
I got faster and faster and faster.
"UGHH UGH UGHH "
I rode him for like 20minutes.
I leaned forward and he kissed my boobs. He looked up at me.
"I love yu"
"I love you too" i said laying next to him. He layed on his stomach.
"How was that?"
"Amazing" i said getting ontop of him and nibbling on his ear
He chuckled.
"If you think that was good, wait until your birthday"
I smiled.
I whispered into his ear before laying down, "What your forgetting is, its your birthday aswell"